Masks...am I too late?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masks...am I too late?

I build a haunted house for a local farm. It's somewhat the best of both worlds, I get to design,build and run the haunt however I want and he pays for everything (we set a budget at the first of the year of course). But the problem I have is that I started asking for a big chunk of the budget about 6 weeks ago to get stuff ordered and got put off until last Friday. I emailed CFX yesterday to order my masks to find out that their wait time is too far out for us. We open Sept. 28th. I had planned on ordering 2 masks and some prothetics from them but now what do I do? I've found a mask made by Immortal Masks that I like and just emailed to see what the wait time is. If they are unavailable what do I do? I am stressing out.

I have a small stash of deranged masks if you are interested in something of that nature- they are not silicone but they have a good look and are 1/5 the price of silicone.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks... I'll show them to my husband tonight and see if he thinks we could use one. Immortal Masks ended up being able to help us out. We are still looking for one more mask though. We really wanted a Jotnar the Troll mask from CFX.

Comment

Used masks

Hey Twisted Terrors,

Have you checked online for used CFX masks?
        Sinister Woods Home Haunt

Comment

Working...
        X