No announcement yet.

My first Haunt professionally...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All 6 rooms connect with each other. I made the walls to make corridors and to make it longer. Before it was just (6) 13x13 rooms. Some of these actors are in the corridors which are tecnically in the rooms. I just listed it that way. RM 1 yes with 3 actors, RM 2 yes because of 2 drop panels across from each other. RM 3 with cooridor has 2 actors in room and 1 in cooridor. RM 4 will have 2 actors 1 as Dr. Death and 1 Chainsaw. Then 1 helper with Dr. Death to work the lights. RM 5 might be able to get away with using 1, however the room has 2 different scare zones opposite from each other and no way of getting to each one as an actor without being seen first, so really 2 actors here. RM 6 is split into 2 parts, 1 actor will be in part 1 and 1 actor in part 2 with air blasts as they exit and then an actor at the exit showing them the way out as chainsaw #2 appears. So, really only 4 actors here.

None of these actors will be paid, they are all vols. I will know more on Sunday and if I will need to make any adjustments or not.
    Dr. Death

Comment

Dr Death

Sounds like you have got a good thing going for ya and I hope it all goes well.

I am trying to get something together for next year, but it's still early in the game yet to say or give much information of whats to come. Have a lot of great ideas and they just keep coming.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Good luck to you Mr. Haunt,

Hope you have fun in the process of making it happen...I know I have. Thank you for your input, without people like you to help people think outside of the box, we would just be in the...box.
        Dr. Death

Comment

Working...
        X