Rotting Flesh Radio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotting Flesh Radio?

I seen where RFR posted on their Facebook for like the 100th time about his new show I think the first post was back in 2010 LMAO! He thanked everyone for the 9100 emails from this past week yet he has a mere 1100 fans. So I have to ask.........

1... 9100 I mean seriously? 9100 emails in a week?
    2... How many times you going to announce a new show? I think after 100 times it's safe to say it's dead in the water!
    3... What about sponsors who paid and got nothing? I was one of them
    4... Do we really need another pod cast? I think not!
    5... Am I the only one thinking this is a joke? I don't see it being what it was!

Would like some imput on this folks? Nothing aginst Jonathan I guess but damn!!!!! Shane and it's anyone have any thoughts? Shane
    sigpic

Been a joke for a while

Shane,

I walked away from RFR last winter because of these same questions. I learned more and more of sponsors receiving less and less, and so many people waiting for merchandise they paid for, and it really pissed me off. I confronted Jonathan, I pleaded for him to start making good, cut the BS and do what he was once good at. Suggestions from myself and others were ignored. I even implored him to just find someone and sell the brand to them before it's too late. It's too late now, he singlehandedly destroyed a good reliable brand in the industry. The bottom line is that it's all on Jonathan, the casket crew never received anything from RFR, not even promised business cards and t shirts. Hell several members had bought t shirts and other merch they never received. My only rfr shirt I purchased directly on the show floor at MHC in 08, and that shirt is now in a Goodwill store in RI.

The brand is dead, talk of a rebirth is only talk. As a former crew member I was fed the same story over and over of promises and excuses. I spent most of 2010 and 2011 striving for Jonathan to show better professionalism and leadership and I realized late last year he is never going to change. The only way the show could have any hope was with a change in ownership, but who's going to pay money for what the brand has become? Frankly I think the brand and the number of people owed money and services is too much of a liability for any potential buyer.
    J. F. Storm

Highland Farm's
    Trails To Terror
    Wakefield, RI

http://www.trailstoterror.com/

http://www.hauntminute.com

http://www.bigscaryshow.com

Comment

Shane,

I love reading your posts! Aside from myself and a few others you are one of the only guys in the industry willing to call it the way you see it!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Storm

Funny you mention that! He made a donation 2 years in a row to the Insane Shane Party and both winners are still waiting on their prizes! First he said it came back to him that he addressed it wrong. Second he said he was sending it straight to the hotel. Third he said it got to the hotel late and they sent it back to him. Fourth he said he would mail directly to the winners. Fifth be said he was going to add a few items for the troube......

This was a pack of bullshit lies from the get go with him! He only wanted the free advertizement! I checked with the hotel and they never recieved anything which I knew before I asked! This dude has dug his own grave! He just refuses to get in it so I think it's time to kick his ass in! Shane and it's IT'S JUST TIME TO DIE RFR! Shane!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the post!

I talked to johnathan last summer about doing some advertising... Some of the packages he wanted to offer and things he said sounded a little shady...
          Glad i didn't get drug into this mess! Hope this somehow gets resolved, i hate to see things like this happen..
          Jarred Alcala
          Owner
          Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
          www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

I know some of the guys that were with Rotting flesh, not Johnathan, have started their own show called " The Big Scary Show" . Personally I think these guys are doing a pretty good job in the shadow of what has happened with RFR. Here is the site http://www.bigscaryshow.com/ .
            Slaughter
            Last edited by slaughtermail; 09-09-2012, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Rfr

Im sure he is just looking for my package that I bought from him. I mean it was lost in the mail 5-6 times. Then the hotel lost it. Right before that his staff lost it. Let me know when you find it. Thanks for looking so hard for the last 4 years.

Buck
              Capt.Chaos
              Fear Asylum Haunted House
              Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Shane, he constantly promised the "Casket Crew" at the time that RFR boxes should be on our doorstep over the period of MONTHS. He then said that Fed-ex couldn't deliver them, (B.S. what shipping company cant ship a few boxes?) and that he hired a private shipping company to get the boxes to us. I purchased one shirt from RFR, and the only reason I obtained it is because I sent money with a friend to get one at Transworld 2010. All of us who were on the crew loved to podcast and thats why we spread out and started Flatline Radio and Big Scary Show, we haven't made promises we can't keep, and we put out quality shows! As Storm said earlier, Jonathan screwed up one of the best media names in the industry, the podcast that ran for 5 years didn't fall because of the show itself, it was owner-error!
                Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                sigpic
                flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Jonathan?

Would you like to address what happened and why all the lies? And trust me Buck he has had so much lost in the mail that he would supply a small country! Shane and it's seriously it's over! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X