Cafeteria room scare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafeteria room scare?

I have seen some hanuts have a cafeteria where a person is hiding under food cart etc. What is a scary way to make a cafeteria really scary. Thanks

Serve real school lunches...they scared the crap outta me when I was a kid.
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Call it the mixed vegetable massacre..

Comment

lol I knew that response was coming.

Comment

Marci Brandt 2010-5635.jpgMarci Brandt 2010-5635-3.jpgMarci Brandt 2010-5640.jpg

Here are a few shots from our lunch room. the service line is automated to shake and pop and rattle!
          Ed Roberts
          Founder
          The Nightmare Factory
          www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
          www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Have a hand reach out at them from one of the trays of goo in the service line
            Drop panel menu
            Make a table they are walking towards have an actor under it
            Hide an actor under the service line area
            use an aquarium pump to make food things bubble
            build a burp monster in a food item
            suspend a student in Jello
            have a florescent light fixture drop down on the service line food (like an updated drop chandelier gag)
            have all the tables full of bodies and a few of them are real actors (the old mannequin room)
            take any haunt idea you have ever seen and make it fit your theme.
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

here try these!

You definately need a crazed lunch lady who yells at the patrons as if they are students! Wipe your nose and finish your plate! You could have body parts and hands coming out of a stew on a stove. open a stove that shoots out fog or an air cannon go off like its a gas leak! Have nasty food you offer them or put in there face! Jello with cat litter in it! Have a giant jello or slime monster like come out of the trash can where you return your trays! The possibilitys are endless! Make sure you make the sloppy joes extra sloppy! Because thats how the kids like'em!
              Damon
              www.frightmasters.weebly.com
              Damon Carson

Comment

In the show I started last year, Naughtrite Medical Center, we had a hospital cafeteria. I had my best improviser in full lunch lady drag. He had them laughing so hard in this character that 2 seconds later they were in shock as his attitude flipped 180 and he was brandishing a chainsaw. This takes a strong actor that can do humor, but it was the most talked about part of the show in all our reviews.
                www.naughtritededicalcenter.com

Comment

Working...
                X