Another haunted tent question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another haunted tent question

What does The Pirates of Emerson and other tent haunts use for interior walls?
    ~Josh Thompson

http://cheaphalloweenprops.siterubix.com/

Typically, the walls don't change, even in scAIR haunts, you can still use 4x8 wooden wall panels

Comment

Originally posted by Paranormal Fear View Post
      What does The Pirates of Emerson and other tent haunts use for interior walls?
      More often than not, the tent is just a roofing solution. Were you thinking of using a tent?

C.

Comment

It's an idea that I keep coming back to. My city has allowed me to use their rodeo grounds, and a tent seems like a viable solution for an outdoor haunt. I would love to have an indoor haunt personally, but so far, this is what I have to work with until something else pops up.
        ~Josh Thompson

http://cheaphalloweenprops.siterubix.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Paranormal Fear View Post
          It's an idea that I keep coming back to. My city has allowed me to use their rodeo grounds, and a tent seems like a viable solution for an outdoor haunt. I would love to have an indoor haunt personally, but so far, this is what I have to work with until something else pops up.
          I've looked into it and have priced tents. Unless pro-haunters know of a secret haunter's source for cheap tents, they can get pretty pricey. Not only that, but they can be a bitch and a half to put up and work around when doing your floor plan. Unless it's a self-standing tent, you have to account for all the poles and lines, and having to erect it every year.

You'd be better served simply doing a roof, which would cost less than a tent, and you would have an easier time storing it for next year. JB has the plans all worked up in his books and vids.

C.

Comment

Working...
          X