Contest WIN WIN WIN... From Your Friends at Hauntworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest WIN WIN WIN... From Your Friends at Hauntworld

Okay I'm going to do a contest here... I will personally visit your haunted house this Halloween season. I will do a story on your haunted house, and I will spend the day with you willing to help you with idea's about your haunt, marketing your haunt, whatever you want. I will video tape my experience there and post on our website and facebook page. You will get a full blown feature story in the magazine and on the website.

I do NOT travel to see haunts anymore so I'm going to come to YOURS! You might be one of these naysayers who think who cares... well whatever! I can tell you the help I can offer you in the short time I'd be there might help put you over the top of any and all your local competition! I've been offered THOUSANDS of dollars to come visit peoples haunts and I'm going to come see your haunt on my own dime!

To qualify you must be the following...

1) An advertiser of Hauntworld website! If you are not yet email Patti at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net and ask for the info. So you must have a banner on the site to qualify.

2) You must have the hauntworld banner on your website pointing back to www.hauntworld.com

3) And lastly you must post make a post on your facebook page asking your fans to like the Hauntworld Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/hauntworldsc...sesattractions to find the best haunted houses across America.

Everyone who wants to enter and can follow these simple rules should email me directly at darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Then we'll run a contest on the website and the winner ... I'll be there and while I'm there I'm your servant I will do whatever you want me to do for one entire day. Talk to your staff, help you with your marketing, give you detail tips, do interviews, you want me to dress up and scare people? Whatever you want! I'm your slave for one day!

My email is darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

That is actually kind of a cool idea. I'd like to see the video of the traveling hermit visiting a haunt helping them out. Hopefully, some young haunts trying to get big will take advantage of your contest. What prompted this?
    Jared Layman

Comment

I recall Larry once mention doing a Haunt Impossible type of show (like Hotel Impossible) where he would come to a haunt and suggest improvements and changes to required to help improve revenue, etc.
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Working...
      X