HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: How do you make a Florescent light drop?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Fall River, Nova Scotia
    We opened last night! The florescent light was incredible. We had friendly guy at the back door Thanking folks , ice chocolates and flyers on the table under the light and when they started to walk towards the candy.....Bam!!!!
    We even got most of our scare actors on their " lights on " tour. The swearing was out of control in the last room. Guests even hung around for a long time just to see people coming out at the end.
    What else do you drop from the ceiling Allen? We'll plan for 2013!!

2. Default  
    Mesquite, TX
    LOL Im glad the idea worked for you! I taught this at my last MHC class. I have used it several times and it is a killer. I have a ton of room ideas (that work and are practical and I have done in one form or another). A listing of room ideas rarely work but as a specific question gets asked I will gladly throw relevant room ideas out.

Thread Information