Nashville's Best Haunted Houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville's Best Haunted Houses

i was want to know what are some of the best haunt in Nashville to go to?

ok im going to be out in nashville next weekend and i was want to know what haunt be go to go to some one plz get back to me on this ty

Comment

I would like to know too.. probably moving there next year but would like to fly out and see the best of the best!

Comment

Nashville Haunts

Nashville has its share of Haunts. Nashville Nightmare, Monster Mountain, and Devils Dungeon all get good reviews around the city.
        Brad Webb
        Nashville Nightmare Haunted Attraction
        1016 Madison Square
        Madison, TN 37115
        615-75-BLOOD

www.nashvillenightmare.com
        https://www.facebook.com/#!/nashvill...rehauntedhouse

Comment

Hangman's Hollar Haunted Woods is located in Portland, TN (just 30 minutes north of Nashville). It opens Sept. 28th. You should come see us.

Comment

Flatline Radio was on hand!

We at Flatline Radio attended both the Nashville Nightmare and Devil's Dungeon last weekend. We HIGHLY reccomend both attractions! The Nashville Nightmare has AMAZING set designs and great actors! The Devil's Dungeon Doesen't hold anything back and they have some great actors! So be sure to have a great time! Also, remember to listen in on Flatline Radio next week and hear the kick off of our first annual haunt tours directly from The Nashville Nightmare and the Devils Dungeon! -Pierce
            Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
            "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
            sigpic
            flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Working...
            X