Record sales this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record sales this weekend

We visted the Bloodview Haunted House in Cleveland this weekend. They had record crowds compared to opening weekend last year. The haunt looked great, the actors were awesome (Legion of Terror provided the performers). Glen Gilmore has the crew looking awesome. Loved the new outdoor attraction. It was good to see such large crowds in mid-September, hopefully a good omen for the season. The weather was cool and clear; I don't remember what the weather was like last year same weekend.

Anyone else open this past weekend (Sept 14 & 15)? How did you do?

We'll open The ScareAtorium on Friday, Sept 28. Wishing everyone a fantastic Haunt Season.

Kelly Collins
    The ScareAtorium
    The Midwest Haunters Convention
    Feature Creatures of Central Ohio

Record Crowds, but that may not mean much if they barely had any attendance opening weekend last year. Was it actually crowded? Just curious, seems a bit early to open the 14,15.
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

good ! open early !!!!!! people are ready for halloween !!!!!!!

I live outside of PHILLY and NO ONE was open this past weekend. I was ready to go and spend money, and everyone was still closed. I plan to visit about 10 haunts this season, and now it will be a chore to try to get out and visit each one on my list. good luck guys, wish you were closer, I would have been there !!!!

Comment

We opened last weekend and were up quite a bit. It could turn out to be a great season.
        www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Record sales

It isn't my haunt so I'm not comfortable sharing the actual number, but I will say we got there at 11:30 and the parking lot was at least 3/4 full. We had to circle to look for a place to park. I was shocked, but very pleased. I think its great to see such good numbers on opening weekend in mid-September. I'll be very happy if we get that many people there on our opening weekend.

Maybe TV shows like Walking Dead and Faceoff could be driving people to see haunts. Gas prices started climbing again a couple weeks ago and I was concerned how they could impact our sales. Maybe people are ready for a little stress relief.

I think we're in for a great season.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
          X