Our new Web Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new Web Site

Hey guys we just finished our first official website & wanted to see what you guys thought. It was built by Thorn web designs " their link is at the bottom of our page"
    The owner is also involved in the haunt industry, other than just websites.
    I feel as this helped him deliver & understand what we were looking for in our site. They were absolutely great to deal with & did everything we asked & more...anyone who need a site built should consider using them.
    here is our site www.slaughterhousehorror.com tell me what you guys think.
    Slaughter.

I saw the sneak preview of this the other day....fantastic. I met Jimmy a few years back when I saw one of his sites and hired him to do ours. From then on a great relationship was built and he now works at my haunt every year doing the popular Wolfman character. We've become great friends. He is a true haunter with a passion for October that shows with his work. We've used him for not only our website, but what seems like 3000 other things (graphics, etc). Send him s test message saying there's a problem or a needed change on the site, he's liable to land a jet plane in your back yard several seconds after you hit the send button
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Yea, ... that, by the way I forgot to tell you " I need this" situation has already happened, & it was handled quickly.
      I WISH everyone we deal with in this industry would communicate, respond, & deliver like he dose. He completely takes care of his customers.
      I'm telling you guys if you need a site built...it doesn't matter if your a small or large haunt, THIS is your guy. There is NO need to even think about using anyone else.
      Slaughter

Comment

Jimmy's been doing my site for a few years. I have never had any issues with it and will keep using him as long as he's doing it.

BTW: Slaughtermail, I look forward to working with your crew in a couple weeks. Hope they know what they're in for, muahahahaaa...
        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I like the site, but why don't you have a mobile site? With most sites being viewed on phones, pages optimized for smaller screens and faster loading time will increase your web hits, and online sales.

m.graystonehauntedmanor.com is how we do ours. It has increased our online turnover rates like crazy. We now see more hits on our mobile than the main page.

Looks great though! Congrats!

Comment

Great point, and as for why ???? well, I'm not too "computer savvy" , but we had one for our old site... I'll have to check into it. Thanks for bringing it up... I haven't even thought of it.

Comment

Very cool

Very cool. I need to have him re-do ours. I need to come see you guys since you are in my backyard (our haunt is in VA but we are in Clayton NC).
              Travis "Big T" Russell
              President
              Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Big T, you HAVE to drop by... were only like 10 miles from Clayton.... I know your prob going to be open the same nights we are, but I would love to meet & give you the tour if you want. Even on an off night just not in the daylight...I'm so ashamed....LOL

As far as your site goes, I'm telling you , I checked around....you'll be happy if you use him.

Comment

Working...
                X