Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animatronics, ADAT HD24 and static props on ebay!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animatronics, ADAT HD24 and static props on ebay!!!

Here is the ebay link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110954752730...84.m1558.l2649

Thanks,
    Tom
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Relisted.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110959042376...84.m1555.l2649
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

12,000,00 is a bit high

$12,000,00 for that you were going to sell your haunt to us for under $28,000.00 last year.??????

Comment

Originally posted by Haunt tech View Post
        $12,000,00 for that you were going to sell your haunt to us for under $28,000.00 last year.??????
        You either have the wrong person or you're comparing to what I was selling last year which consisted of a complete haunt. I have sold a lot of items since last year. If you're comparing, please re-read lasts years package to this one.

If $12,000 is a bit high, why don't you throw me a figure??????
        Tom
        Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Last year

You are the guy that had the dark ride haunt yes or no?
          You sold the ride and were trying to sell the rest as a turn key haunts last year?

Comment

You are the guy that had the dark ride haunt yes or no?
            You sold the ride and were trying to sell the rest as a turn key haunts last year?
            Yes, I had the dark ride system. Sold it as a dark ride system.
            Yes, I had a turn key haunt package last year. Sold it as a turn key haunt.
            And yes, I have some items left over. Up for sale now.
            If you would have bought the larger haunt package way back when, it would have included these items that are left over for sale now.
            I modified the turn key haunt package for a smaller price that sold last year and now have these items up for sale (currently not a turn key haunt package but as several high end items together). And I'm not advertising the current listing as a turn key haunt either.

Seems folks didn't have the budget for everything I had to sell originally (I can understand), thus the smaller individual packages to make it more affordable to purchase.
            Tom
            Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Just My opinion

My opinion on the stuff you are selling now
              Is you asking way too much.trying to get over a 3rd of what you where willing to take for the turn key haunt and are only selling a few of the items that were in that haunt is crazy. I have seen the same prop you are sell for around $ 2500.00 - the ADAT SYSTEM. I would think getting $5000.00 out of the stuff would be a lot but once again it's just my opinion Especially in the hard Financial times that a lot of haunts are going thru.
              I know there was some Sentimental Ties to the haunt and the stuff in it but you stand to Lose about 75% on stuff that is used.
              I hope I am wrong and you find someone with more money than Sense
              Or someone that is new into the game that has no Idea what used haunt stuff goes for. I hope you get what you are asking for all of it.

Comment

My opinion on the stuff you are selling now
                Is you asking way too much.trying to get over a 3rd of what you where willing to take for the turn key haunt and are only selling a few of the items that were in that haunt is crazy. I have seen the same prop you are sell for around $ 2500.00 - the ADAT SYSTEM. I would think getting $5000.00 out of the stuff would be a lot but once again it's just my opinion Especially in the hard Financial times that a lot of haunts are going thru.
                I know there was some Sentimental Ties to the haunt and the stuff in it but you stand to Lose about 75% on stuff that is used.
                I hope I am wrong and you find someone with more money than Sense
                Or someone that is new into the game that has no Idea what used haunt stuff goes for. I hope you get what you are asking for all of it.
                And my opinion is you can't afford it so you like to question someone selling stuff. (if you can't afford it, accept it and move on)
                Just because YOU can't afford it doesn't mean I'm asking too much.
                And modifying the size of a package to lower the price for others to afford is not crazy (it's called "breaking it up").
                It's like someone having 500 acres, couldn't sell it at that price, divided the acreage in smaller packages and sold it at lower prices.
                The ADAT, I'm not asking $2,500 for it and not even half of that.
                And not only are haunts having hard financial times, so are the majority of "individuals" in the country, including myself.
                The only props I have sentimental ties with is props my parents handmade when I was a kid and will never sell those.
                I know I plan to take a hit on lower prices (I already have) which is why the prices are way lower than brand new.

So you're the pro at used haunt stuff and the prices?
                You think $5000 is a lot? You might want to find another profession.

And who in this industry has sense? We're all crazy.
                Tom
                Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Never wanted it

I never wanted the stuff. I looked at at the pics from last year for a haunt owner and talked with you about the haunt you were selling some of the stuff you had would have worked for the haunt they were doing but for most of the stuff they would have had to pay for shipping and still having to sell the rest just was not worth it. The props you are selling are nice but I see them sell for alot less. The only reason I posted anything was you were asking a 3rd of what you were selling the whole haunt for and I did not want to see someone over pay for them. As for the $2500.00 it was just for the props not the ADAT system.
                  In the haunt business any time you sell anything you lose your a** on it
                  So Tom if I upset you or offended you I'm sorry I'm just used to watching the bottom line for people.
                  P.s. yes we are all crazy but it's worth it. Lol
                  Last edited by Haunt tech; 10-10-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Good grief...

I never wanted the stuff. I looked at at the pics from last year for a haunt owner and talked with you about the haunt you were selling some of the stuff you had would have worked for the haunt they were doing but for most of the stuff they would have had to pay for shipping and still having to sell the rest just was not worth it. The props you are selling are nice but I see them sell for alot less. The only reason I posted anything was you were asking a 3rd of what you were selling the whole haunt for and I did not want to see someone over pay for them. As for the $2500.00 it was just for the props not the ADAT system.
                    In the haunt business any time you sell anything you lose your a** on it
                    So Tom if I upset you or offended you I'm sorry I'm just used to watching the bottom line for people.
                    P.s. yes we are all crazy but it's worth it. Lol
                    Again, what may be out of your price range doesn't mean others are over paying. Your budget does not set the tone for the whole haunt industry.
                    And your watching the bottom line for people? That's an awfully tall order from one person to the whole haunt industry but then I wonder where you got your haunt pricing experience from. Is there a Kelly Blue Book on haunt props? Nope. Is there a school on haunt prop pricing? Nope.
                    You just joined this forum last month and start questioning my prices. Not sure what to think of that except you have nothing better to do or because you couldn't afford my stuff so you don't want others to purchase it either.
                    I'm not asking a "NEW" price for something used although still in great working condition.
                    I feel I'm being fair on the price and will negotiate with whomever is interested as I have always done in the past.
                    I will go down on prices as I have always done. But I will not give it away.

My reason for asking a 3rd of the price compared to the previous haunt package is because these are the high end items. (which I shouldn't have to explain to you but I did.)

And I haven't seen THESE items sell for alot less. Especially the dragon. They don't come around that often.
                    The rocks were specially made for Bass Pro Shop in their display so I KNOW you didn't see these sell for a lot less.
                    Everything else is fairly priced to what I have observed over the past years.

And if you never wanted the stuff, why are you knocking on my door? You're not the Price Police.
                    Tom
                    Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Working...
                    X