First Class... Greg Fear Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Class... Greg Fear Fest

We bought those hayrides from him and he does a first class job I was really impressed. But what impressed me more was how he delivered one of our trailers on our opening day and stayed the whole night trying to help us learn the system. If you ever consider doing something like this work with Greg!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I agree, Greg is a stand up guy. He truly stands behind his product.

Kale

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind comments. We will do what ever we can to make sure all crew involved understands how the system works and what it takes to keep the lines moving for a successful season. Have a great season Larry and all of my Zombie Safari Paintball Trailer customers!
      If anyone has a question about our product you can go to our Facebook page Zombie safari paintball or call me direct at (573)881-7061 .
      If you want to check out one of our trailers they are in Washington, California, Colorado, Kansas, Illinois, Missouri (2), Michigan, Texas, Tennessee, Maryland, N. Carolina and Florida

Greg Allen
      Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.
      FearFest Haunted Attractions
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I luv shooting Zombies

Greg,

too late for this season but I am reviewing my options for next season. Who has these in NC?
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Horror Fields has them in N.C.

Greg
          Greg Allen
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Yes we have them here in NC. We will be open every weekend until Halloween. (unless it rains) The trailers are a very good product.
            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Can we get an update? What kind of financial return are we getting? Is it worth that kind of investment for anyone doing under 20k in attendance every season?

Comment

Nightmare,
                Give me a call and I will put you in contact with some of my customers. They can answer any questions you may have about numbers and things.
                We had a round table discussion for our customers to all meet and get together to share their experiences and ideas with each other. It went well. It was interesting hearing what haunts, family fun centers, cornmazes and entertainment facilities had to say about our product and how they used it.

We had a great show and I hope our double decker was an ipressive addition for everyone to enjoy. We had alot of people go up to the upper deck for a great view of the show floor.
                Thank you to all that purchased our new products and trailers and we look forward to having another great year.

Thank you,
                Greg Allen
                573-881-7061
                Zombie Protection Services
                paintballtrailers.com
                Greg Allen
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                X