Fear Factory on the Show "SHIPPING WARS"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Factory on the Show "SHIPPING WARS"

I watched the filming yesterday and today with shipping wars.

They were picking up other company props from XtremeCreators AND 1 off items from and a Custom Built from the ground up Swamp Impaler by xtreme that I have to say is by far the best impaler I have seen visually and the way it operates is just plain violent
    I have yet to see any prop move as real and smooth as that thing! XtremeCreators Rocks!

The person Shiping Wars chose for this shipment was Roy. He placed an order with john as soon as he seen his stuff move.

The shipment is going to The Fear Factory in New Jersey(hauntworld ID - Pickle) Jim is a Great guy!

They say it will be 3 months before it airs.

More exposure for the industry!

I keep posting the following/below at the end of these postings and Larry has removed it several times.

Hey! I just seen my Original Title I placed disappear in front of me and changed.

Its been on here for over a week and now XtremeCreators in the title was removed.

Larry, something to say here? You were on line and you were commenting on this very post at that very time.

Are you selecting my words for me? Are we in Russia?

Original title said: XtremeCreators & Fear Factory on the Show "SHIPPING WARS"

I tried to replace it and I am blocked from my own title??? really???

I think everyone knows the back story on this.

My opionion this kind of thing will not make you look good.

I had no idea you would do such a thing. USA!

Charles Stewart

Darksidestew
    Stew
    Last edited by Darksidestew; 07-07-2013, 03:41 AM.

Shipping Wars headed to Jersey...

Thanks Stew. Yeah we're waiting to meet Roy (& his cat) tomorrow morning! I think I'll have to give him a friendly Jersey welcome & stir him up a bit! lol Can't wait to see some of the one-off pieces John created for me...we worked together on some of these unique concepts & designs that should really be cool. Well I try & start posting some pics (maybe vids too) on here soon.

P.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Dumbest show on TV. Its so fake and so stupid! Just my opinion! Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

A Great Classy comment coming from the administrator.

Good way to stay positive for the industry.

Whats with this guy??? Anyone?

I keep posting the following/below at the end of these postings and Larry has removed it several times.

Hey! I just seen my Original Title I placed disappear in front of me and changed.

Its been on here for over a week and now XtremeCreators in the title was removed.

Larry, something to say here? You were on line and you were commenting on this very post at that very time.

Are you selecting my words for me? Are we in Russia?

Original title said: XtremeCreators & Fear Factory on the Show "SHIPPING WARS"

I tried to replace it and I am blocked from my own title??? really???

I think everyone knows the back story on this.

My opionion this kind of thing will not make you look good.

I had no idea you would do such a thing. USA!
        Stew
        Last edited by Darksidestew; 09-29-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

He doesn't like the show, so what? He didn't say he didn't like extreme creators.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Nice comment...

Hey Larry,

There are a ton of stupid shows on TV but anything that can show or promote our industry in a positive light should be welcomed. There is a ton of negativity on this forum as it is...I don't think we need more-especially from the administrator. Seems to me that many of your comments are driven by distaste for certain individuals or products in the industry. I would think as the administrator you would want to keep a more positive "vibe" on these forums and less self promotion! And that's my opinion!
            Jim Pashley
            The FEAR FACTORY
            www.thefearfactorynj.com
            855-NJ HAUNT
            sigpic

Comment

This show has been brought up before because they did the same thing with House of Torment... the show is DUMB its so scripted its not even funny. I'm talking about the show and how fake it is, not to mention who its like a rip off title from Storage Wars. Some of the these shows are getting so scripted when they are suppose to be reality. This show is by far the dumbest show I've ever seen... prior to that Missouri Truck Stop was probably the dumbest show thankfully they cancelled it.

I love for the industry to get PR no matter what show or how dumb the show is... but this show is dumb! That isn't bashing the PR its bashing the show itself because its fake and dumb! Here let me be positive... I was watching American Horror Story last night on DVD now that show is awesome! And let me say I'm estatic for Fear Factory!!!!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

That's a lot of "dumbs"...

Larry,
                That's six "dumbs" in two paragraphs! Obviously not a show for you, that's why your free to change the channel. The show must be entertaining to some as it has re-signed for the next two seasons. Not sure where your getting your information from but every part I was involved in there were NO scripts & NO ONE telling me/us what we should do, say or act like...we just did our thing. What happens from point A to point B, I can't answer for...I'm not in the habit of speaking about which I have no first hand knowledge of. I can say there are many "reality" shows that appear to be rehearsed or scripted but from what I can tell it hasn't happened on this episode from where I stand. I'll be sure NOT to mention when the show airs on these forums as I am sure no one on here would want to watch our industry being highlighted on a DUMB show like that. Regardless, I wasn't looking for props from you or any one...just thought other forum readers would enjoy hearing about it...HOW DUMB OF ME!

P.
                Jim Pashley
                The FEAR FACTORY
                www.thefearfactorynj.com
                855-NJ HAUNT
                sigpic

Comment

Hug it out!!
                  Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
                  Visions Of Fear Productions

Comment

Couple things...

THANK YOU for sharing in fact I'll throw that up on my facebook page for Hauntworld. I think that is awesome just to be clear!!! I was only stating that I hate that show because of how fake it is... I hate reality shows where they try to script it out. I think those fail and yes I think the show is very fake and very dumb. How in the World do only these couple handful of people bid on these jobs and only these jobs and they know what each other is doing or whatever. Its like a rip off of Storage Wars which is also getting way to scripted... I don't even watch Storage wars anymore because of the same reason. Still waiting for the scripted show where they find a locker full of Haunted House stuff and they call some haunt expert to tell them what its worth. Wouldn't that be funny?

Anyway you read way to much into my comment about that show way too much... again I think its great exposure and tell me when it airs we'll post about it.

Does this help settle your brain any?

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Actually there was a storage show where they found haunted house stuff... It was on Storage Hunters (on Tru TV).
                      Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Is that episode on like youtube or something??? I would love to see it . Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Working...
                        X