Ghostride productions issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostride productions issues

has any one else had issues getting there stuff from ghost ride this year?
    we ordered at Transworld and have still not received our items
    we have contacted them several times and the response we get is your items are going to ship today, and they never come
    any input on how to get our stuff

We had HORRIBLE luck with Ghost Ride. We ordered back in November 2011. The invoice said that the items would ship 4/1/12. Nothing ever happened or shipped. I had to chase them down and then got bullshit answers. When we finally did get a package from Ghost Ride, it was wrong. Most of our order was missing. They told us to keep the other stuff, which amazes me, when it cost somethings, but that are bascially giving it away.
    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile
    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

On my watch list

We had no issues from them other than a little late, but everything got here in June. I also ordered at TW but will watch this next year.
      Travis "Big T" Russell
      President
      Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Horrible Customer Service

We ordered at Transworld as well, received a call in July saying that they are about to ship our order. To this date still do not have a ship date. I have called and emailed several times but no response. The only return call that I have ever received was back in July when they needed my credit card information. Imagine that. We are about ready to just move forward and cancel our order all together.

Comment

Amazing! Its like stealing money....Credit card cancel is the only way to go....

Stew

Comment

We ordered some stuff too, still nothing
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Ghost Ride

We had issues last year with delivery, they asked what I really needed, I told them and they shipped out the items I didn't need to open. I got a call after we were open a week saying they were ready to ship the rest of our order, I told tem to cancel. We wouldn't have gotten our remaining order until our 3rd weekend, wevonlynopened 4 weekends last year. I had hoped it was a 1 time thing but didn't order at the show because I wanted to wait and see. I'm glad we held off, I love the Ghost Ride and their products but it doesn't help when they don't ship.. I really hope they get past these issues they've always been Top Notch..

Dan Augusto

Comment

Ghost Ride is quickly becoming one of those "If you don't cash and carry at the show, don't place an order." Kind of businesses. Disheartening considering they always talk about how Transworld is the only show they do and they get all their business from that one show. This certainly isn't the first time I've heard about orders not being filled. Hopefully things will change?
                Zach Wiechmann
                www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Ghost Ride

Same with us!
                  We used to buy a bunch at the show and never got it. They did return our money in the form of a check stuffed inside a hogs heads mouth. I didnt know how to take that so I took it that they didnt want our business anymore and we stopped buying from them ever again..
                  I think it is the luck of the draw on most vendors.. I just think these vendors shouldnt be able to show if they cant produce it..

Comment

I ordered last year from them and the props arrived a little late, but they looked great. I placed a bigger order this year($1000 minimum) and I have not had any response when it will ship. I will be back at Transworld in 2014.If I dont get my stuff this year they will know what a crazy ass redneck is.

Comment

Couple things...

1) Slain I think your check was probably shoved in a hogs head because that was his way of saying sorry he gave you a free prop. That is what they make a lot of dead animals and stuff. I think you might have taken that wrong.

2) Ghost Ride hmmm... first off I consider them good friends to myself, my entire family and the haunt industry as a whole. I've seen their stuff get nothing but better and better every single year. Right now I would say their stuff is just like right up there with the best that is available in this industry. I think what they did this year at Transworld might have been their best stuff ever...

Now with all that being said I'm not going to lie yes they are always late (SORRY MIKE) but at the same time they ALWAYS COME THRU ALWAYS...

They are NOT one of these vendors that will ignore you wont' return your emails your phone calls or anything else... he's obviously really busy right now and this guy is as dedicated as they come. He always comes thru one way or another... and if he doesn't he's a class act he'll make it up to you, he'll give you your money back if he has to but one way or the other he comes though.

There just isn't a vendor out there that has never dropped the ball but that doesn't mean its on purpose... trust me Mike is coming thru for you folks trust me! Have faith in Ghost Ride because they are a TOP NOTCH company!

On another note I've called Scarefactory 50 times, sent a zillion emails about a couple props I bought no return email and no return phone call nothing... not a peep. Is everyone else having this same problem there... I agree its getting OLD NEWS to always being treated like this however I do understand all these guys are busy but that doesn't mean any of them should ignore you!

It doesn't take long to return an email. It takes Bo right now like 5 days to return my email but he does eventually return my email with an update... I know with Bo he's not doing the communication thing he's working on props for haunts!!!! We all want our cake and we want to eat it to but I think we just have to take the good with the bad... and if its too much bad then we move on.

But again if someone knows how to get in touch with Scarefactory let me know!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Always and forever sticking up for every bad vendor out there. It never stops.
                        I dont care how good you were before.....Your only as good as your last job...period!

Stew
                        Last edited by Darksidestew; 08-16-2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Larry, you may have had good luck with ghost ride what when i first posted this almost a year ago, i had been trying too contact ghost ride for 3 weeks with no response.
                          we had been waiting for our order from transworld and still had not recevied it in september.
                          i dont know too many place that you have to wait 5+ months to get an order from.
                          they have poor customer service.3 of the 8 or so props we got from them where broke in shipping and by the time we got them we it was too late to do anything becuse we opened in a week

Comment

I think that it is just bad when vendors don't communicate well with their customers. With the way that technology has advanced the way you can message your customer now days there is not a excuse. You always hear the bad things about vendors communication in the haunt industry and I would like to say that there are some that have great communication out there and ship right on time. Gore Galore, Froggy's Fog, and Fright Props are top of my list as far as customer service in the industry right now. What do they have that other vendors don't and need to get, I don't know but maybe its a person at their side that can be trusted to handle this side of the business. Larry you have Patti to handle stuff for you, I know Kevin has Crystal to do the same for him and I think both are great to deal with. Some say that its they are small shops and don't have the manpower to do what is needed for good customer service and as a response to that is that there are not many smaller operation than Allen at Stiltbeast Sudio and Shane at Brutal rust and you never have a problem getting a hold of them. So I ask that people post the good guys with the bad too and not just beat a dead horse all the time, I mean I don't need to hear that Shot in the Dark is not delivering the stuff I ordered at TW for three years, we all know that you should do cash and carry with them after all the post about them on here. I don't know, this issue always get me pissed off because I would never think to do this to my customers, so it bothers me when you hear about it happening with others. What ever happened to the saying of "under promise and over deliver", I guess that won't change until we stop buying from companies that treat us this way.
                            Phatman

Comment

I'm not sticking up for Ghost Ride I'm stating a fact this is one of the best guys in the business and I think if you asked 100 haunt owners to tell you their top 5 guys to deal with he'd make 90% of those lists. Its a no brainier Ghost Ride is one of the best companies in the industry. I agree everyone needs to learn to communicate better no matter how busy they are but this is an extreme busy time!

I'm going to call him and see whats up.

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President
                              www.HalloweenProductions.com
                              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                              X