Alice Cooper haunted house at Universal, Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice Cooper haunted house at Universal, Orlando

Here's a crappy walk-through video of Alice Cooper's haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights:

Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

nice P.A. anyway...

more details, please. was it REALLY that bad ?????

Comment

Dissapointment Abound !!!!!!!

I was looking for the themed rooms featuring 2 scary songs, "BLACK JUJU" and Ballad of Dwight Fry..... this is terrible !!!!!

Comment

Oh sorry! I did not go to this... Just found the video on the web.

Comment

Wow! Crap!

What a bunch of carp that place is.. The is at Universal Studios?.. I've seen yard haunts that would blow that away..A very slow walk through that lasted 3:40.. What a waste of money!! Looks like Alice has sold his soul (his name) out! Im sure its better than the video here but damn...
          Why would anyone pay good money to see this? But I bet it makes the top 13 haunts in the world list..

Comment

The worst part of it is that i went two yrs ago and nothing was really much better than this video at that time they just push you through in a line and the person might scare someone 5 ppl ahead of you and you see it so doesn't do anything for you

Kyle Guillette
            Kyle Guillette
            Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

From the little I can see in this video, as most of it is dark and shaky, the detail look amazing. I think if we were to see a lights on video or walk thru the haunt it would be exactly what i expect from a haunt at HHN.

A far cry from the crappy Alice Cooper haunts that six flags put together.
              Joshua
              www.hauntedprints.com
              info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

I also went to Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights two years ago, and I had mixed reactions to it. The haunts were short, and due to the overwhelming crowds that attend, there was indeed one continuous "conga line" going through, which did greatly reduce the scare factor. But on the other hand, you have to remember that these are seasonal haunts... They get squeezed into any spare space that can be found in their fully operational theme park. The park still operates as a normal theme park during the day. They also can't really help the enormous through-put required. If they spaced out their patrons, the three hour lines would turn into six hour lines! The haunts were decent for temporary events. It isn't really fair to compare a temporary haunt to somewhere like Erebus or The Darkness, where the owners and crew can work on them year-round. Plus it's tough to be scared at Horror Nights, when the patrons outnumber every monster by 1000-to-1.

Where I think Halloween Horror Nights really shines is in the over-all haunted park atmosphere. They have six or seven outdoor "scare zones", and these were phenomenal! I particularly remember a chainsaw drill team, and a steam punk area that was truly inspired. There was a black light area themed around the Mexican Day of the Dead that was also excellent.

Last edited by Dark Tiki Studios; 09-27-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X