Haunt tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt tactics

i just wanted to take this time to let the haunt community know about whats going on. First and for most we are behind, but dont let that make anyone think they will not get their stuff because i do not or will not ever just not fill an order. After the fire at the Vally of fear(the show we produce) my partner and head artist left us to concentrate on the rebuild. he disolved his part in HT and left us in a tight spot. we were left with 2 us of make the remainder of the orders and we thought wed have everyhing out by now, but it was a lot, yes i know it sounds like a lot of excuses but i promise this is the truth. there is no doubt in my mind that everything will be out with in the next week or so and realize this puts people in a tight spot and from the bottom of my heart i apologize. this has been weighing heavy on me and i do not want to turn into somthing you hear horror stories about. i believe in our product and hope this is a sign of good faith in the eyes of all of you. I can tell you now HT will never do animatronics again. with a small crew and the amount of demand we were over our heads and out of our league. If we can dig ourselves out of this hole, costumes will remain the focus of HT and go back to what we do best. we owe it to everyone to do a better job and right every wrong. the 2 attractions waiting for plants i promise you will get your stuff. i no this latness isnt ideal, but everything you paid for you WILL get. saying sorry in this case may not be enough, but we are grinding out what is left then reavaluating our company when the dust settles. if stan and i feel we can no longer bring the haunt community the quality it deserves in a timely manner HT will not longer exsist. I love this industry and the friends ive made and nothing hurts me more than the thought of letting you down. We will get everything out and if we do go on i swear this will never ever happen again. Thank you for your time.
    Tim McCall

soo i did a little digging around for haunt tactics...
    and found this thread...

kool by me brother..
    just send me back my money since u couldnt make it happen... communication solves most problems in life...

but dont just dissolve the company..website and phone etc....and leave me hanging when i paid u 5 grand...

not kool at all.........peace
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Bad

Have you contacted Tim on Facebook? Shane and it's he's on there!
      sigpic

Comment

soo does anybody have any information on this guy ?? `

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

sorry wasn't done...turned in the claim to mastercard...but since it was a debit card they say I must sue him...he fails to return calls or emails..or product...soo if anyone here can offer some advice...? I sure would appreciate it....he just ran my card for 5 grand and dissolved his company....an address or different phone number or home address...any leads at all would be great....I see shane must know know his face book ...if I had a link maybe I could find something out...thanks for any help or advice

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Hey I will look for Tim and his crew at Transworld. I am soooo sorry this has happened to you. I am totally blown away.He may show at Transworld and if he does I will corner him for sure but you will probably be there also. If everyones looking for him I am sure we will find him.

Sue
            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Call

You can call the police department in his city and they can do a report or you can go to your local police department and they can do it and send it to them. He's on FB have you tried there? You can file theft by deception and go after him. Shane and it's good luck been there dont that!
              sigpic

Comment

I bet he dont show at TW to many people there will be looking for him.
                BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Haunt tactics is not on the vendor list so I doubt they are coming. Tim just got engaged over Christmas. Hes a facebook friend. Tim mcc

Greg
                  Greg Allen
                  scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                  www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I believe it was a 3 man operation so even though Tim was the face of HT here, he may not be responsible for fulfillment.

Comment

My thoughts

I like Tim and talked to him about this and he explained to me back first of December on what was going on. Here is my problem I asked him to come here and tell everyone what he told me. He has failed to do that so maybe he was not being honest with me or maybe he was and he just feels there is nothing he can do. HOWEVER if he has money that he did not make good on by products and others come forward the hole is only going to dig deeper. As my understanding it was Tim's business but he was not the creative end of it the others were more the sculpters, ect. Tim has an obligation to return this guys money, If the police get involved he can be arrested getting product and producing nothing is thieft! If he would just talk to the ones owed and tell them maybe set up a payment plan something is better than nothing! I still hope Tim comes and addresses this everyone has a bad time in life but don't run from it working it out goes a long way! Shane and it's sad, just sad!
                      Last edited by graystone; 01-12-2013, 08:47 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/HauntTactics

well I am the sculptor who left, the owner, took the company to the ground and closed it, so i am going to rebuild this and make new products and a new name and move forward with Honest business practices.
                        This is an interesting post from the "owner". Appears to be a new name.

Comment

Was HT based in PA? Where at in PA? Anyone know?

Comment

I'm sure you can find it looking through old posts of theirs. But I think it was Buck's County or near Lancaster PA.

Comment

Ah okay. Because I live in the western portion and had never even heard of them until these posts started a while back.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X