Hayride trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayride trailer

I have a hayride trailer for sale. It is in Huntsville, AL. You would have to come and get it. The bed and wheels are from a cotton trailer. It was sandblasted and painted. The rest was built by us. This is a nice trailer.It has lights down the side and under the handrails on the steps. We just hooked those up to a battery. The trailer is about 25 feet long. Asking $1800. GEDC0137.JPGGEDC0138.JPGGEDC0139.JPGGEDC0140.JPGGEDC0142.JPGCheck out the pics. Let me know if you have any questions.

might be interested

Originally posted by tyree View Post
    I have a hayride trailer for sale. It is in Huntsville, AL. You would have to come and get it. The bed and wheels are from a cotton trailer. It was sandblasted and painted. The rest was built by us. This is a nice trailer.It has lights down the side and under the handrails on the steps. We just hooked those up to a battery. The trailer is about 25 feet long. Asking $1800. [ATTACH=CONFIG]13825[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13826[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13827[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13828[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13829[/ATTACH]Check out the pics. Let me know if you have any questions.
    I was thinking about make a float... is it road worthy and how wide is it... also how far is the floor from the ground..

Thanks

Comment

I will measure the trailer

I will measure the width. Where are you located?

Comment

measurements

The trailer is 8 feet 4 inches wide. When you are standing in the trailer you are right at 3 feet off the ground. The rails going around the trailer is about 33 inches high. So if you put haybales in the trailer it comes up high on your back when you are sitting on them. It doesn't have a traditional hitch on it. It has one to use on a tractor. I pulled it with my truck. I took off the ball and used a large bolt. It doesn't have tail lights or turn signals but is road worthy to take it where you need it. It would be awesome in a parade. GEDC0141.JPGGEDC0144.JPGGEDC0145.JPGGEDC0146.JPGGEDC0147.JPG

Comment

The trailer is 8 feet 4 inches wide. When you are standing in the trailer you are right at 3 feet off the ground. The rails going around the trailer is about 33 inches high. So if you put haybales in the trailer it comes up high on your back when you are sitting on them. It doesn't have a traditional hitch on it. It has one to use on a tractor. I pulled it with my truck. I took off the ball and used a large bolt. It doesn't have tail lights or turn signals but is road worthy to take it where you need it. It would be awesome in a parade. [ATTACH=CONFIG]13831[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13832[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13833[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13834[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13835[/ATTACH]
          I live in lincoln... About a mile from Talladega Speed way.... I won't have time to come look at it or even get until the season is over... So if you still have I will be interested in coming up and looking at it... Maybe we could meet half way... before then...

Comment

pm sent

I sent you a pm.

Comment

I sent you a pm.
              sent you back.

Comment

pm

I replied back. Call me at the number in your inbox. Thanks.

Comment

sold

The trailer has been sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X