Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone thought of anything for next year yet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone thought of anything for next year yet??

We already have the idea for our hayride planned for next year and as soon as this years is over we are going into designing phase. Going to do twisted fairytales we have a great story behind it already.
    Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
    Visions Of Fear Productions

Every single year right around this time I already have next year planned and it comes from seeing the haunted house day in and day out trying to get it open...

Yes we already have Darkness planned out because it will be our 20th year! Yeah I'm old now and so is my haunt! LOL

I just bought a massive green screen and next week we start shooting video in front of the green screen. We are making like 20 digital fx for the haunt next year and we start shooting yeah this early. That is crazy!

We will bring some of these digital fx to the show to see if anyone wants them. I'll take some photos of us working on them!

But I'm already excited about ripping stuff done and starting over its the fun part!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Agreed

We are only open 2 days because thats when zoo event is, and we arent even finished building our sets yet and im already like this is what we are doing next year and this is how its going to look! They think Im nuts but when you love what we do like we do this is normal I guess!
      Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
      Visions Of Fear Productions

Comment

Working...
      X