American Horror Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Horror Story

I have been watching this show and its awesome!!! I noticed on IMDB that the second season features an all new cast and an all new house. That is also pretty cool. Does anyone watch this show? What do you think is better this show or Walking Dead or Dexter. I'm going to go with this show here American Horror Story... holy cow this show is good.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I've meant to check the show out but never got around to it. Dexter is by far my favorite show right now...can't wait for the Season 7 premiere tomorrow night!

Comment

American Horror Story!

The show is awesome although I have still not watched walking dead so comparison wise can't say. Seen some cool Moira and the leather guy costumes for this year. Excited about the new season but will be interesting how they tie in a new house!

Comment

haven't seen the other two

... but I loved American Horror Story. It was proper, old-school horror. Chilling.

The next season's story is completely unrelated to the first season. I think that's intriguing and I can't what to see what they do with it.

Comment

can't compare

all different categories
          Dexter - comedy
          Walking Dead - drama
          American Horror story - horror

Comment

I'm still trying to get through season one... I think I have 4 episodes left now. I've got mixed feelings here... I loved the show more than say Walking Dead, Dexter anything... now its getting long in the tooth. But overall I think I like this show more than Walking Dead for sure. It reminds me a lot of 6 feet Under which was another favorite show of mine. Either way I think its pretty cool but maybe to many episodes.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Obsessed

My Girlfriend and I are obsessed with it. Original and keeps you guessing! I wasn't sure how I would feel about the new cast and story. But we'll see, I guess just like haunting, it's better to stay fresh then make the old story stale. Not sure how I feel about Adam Levine as well.

Still love walking dead and I don't think I have ever seen Dexter. Is it good?
              Operator of "The Shadows" in Pittsburgh, PA

TheShadowsHaunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Ghost Productions View Post
                My Girlfriend and I are obsessed with it. Original and keeps you guessing! I wasn't sure how I would feel about the new cast and story. But we'll see, I guess just like haunting, it's better to stay fresh then make the old story stale. Not sure how I feel about Adam Levine as well.

Still love walking dead and I don't think I have ever seen Dexter. Is it good?
                Dexter is pretty good. Some may argue that it's reached it's peak a while ago and is on the decline but I still enjoy it. I think season 1 and season 4 are the best of the series. I disagree with deathstaste in that it's a comedy though it certainly has it's moments. More of a drama/thriller than horror.

Comment

Funny. I was thinking about this just yesterday

"American Horror". What also makes it different from Dexter and the other show? I think it's the sex angle. Perverted, evil. illicit. All good items to burn in hell for , on earth and the afterdeath!
                  Very good show on just the basic horror too, camera work that puts YOU where you might Not want to be!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I didnt get into American Horror story that much I only saw ! episode and was like eh, never seen Dexter but hear good things and I love Walking Dead. However the new season of American Horror Story looks amazing with the whole Assylum thing.
                    Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
                    Visions Of Fear Productions

Comment

Working...
                    X