Shot in the Dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john haines View Post
    hopefully, somebody will take care of them.........
    Well, I think they are basically going to take care of themselves. Eventually those chickens are going to come home to roost, and there won't be any where for them to roost if they keep procuring a reputation as a junk vendor. You simply can't maintain a business model (or business) that way.

C.

Comment

I have the spark gloves, Clown Crazy horn, and the ammo box. All the battery connectors SUCK. I am having to find a new way to connect the batteries. The handle on the clown crazy horn bent within the first night. The strobes on it don't flash. This is the cheapest junk ever made. I plan on making a sign to post in front of their booth, or a shirt that says, DON'T BUY FROM HOT IN THE DARK and wear it around Transworld.
      Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
      sean@pixelpushersinc.com
      312.613.7326 Mobile
      847.550.6560 X 102 Office
      844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanMassacre View Post
        I have the spark gloves, Clown Crazy horn, and the ammo box. All the battery connectors SUCK. I am having to find a new way to connect the batteries. The handle on the clown crazy horn bent within the first night. The strobes on it don't flash. This is the cheapest junk ever made. I plan on making a sign to post in front of their booth, or a shirt that says, DON'T BUY FROM HOT IN THE DARK and wear it around Transworld.
        Make sure to rate and post those comments on their vendor profile so others can see. If someone looks them up on the show floor using our mobile app at any convention, that's going to be info they will want to see!

http://www.hauntersdigest.com/vendor...k-scare-tools/
        News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
        Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Shot in the Dark

This is horrible, I have the Screamin Demon, Clown Crazy, Smack yo Momma, Master Blaster, TNT Box 2 sets of Spark Gloves with Knives and Cattleprods and their new CO2 Effects and they all work Awesome. We ordered at the show, received everything, we were so happy, we ordered more and picked it up at the MHC Show. I spoke with Mike at MHC and he was telling me about some of the items he was looking at for 2013 and they are really cool items.

I have NO affiliation with them, I have used their tools for the past 2 seasons and they still work perfect. I really hope that they are able to resolve all of these issues that are being reported. Mike is a very nice guy to deal with, I think the biggest problem is that he wants to appease everyone and doesn't realize that he is only one person. Their products are unique and cool not to mention made in the USA but Mike is going to have to hire more help to produce these products or have a earlier cutoff date or cutoff amounts.

I will continue to purchase from Mike, I'm pulling for him to work out these issues.

Dan Augusto
          Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

I'm right there with you guys on this one. I talked with him at length about the gloves at the MHC. I placed an order with him in July with a promise I would be receiving them for my Haunt during the state fair. Never came... After repeated phone calls( I mean once to twice a day) In Sept. he finally answered and made all sorts of promises about getting me more stuff on top of the spark gloves. He took my address again and verified the order... So that was the begining of Sept. I still don't have the spark gloves and he doesn't answer his phone at all. I am so hoping he shows up to one of the conventions this year. Sorry for the rant, but this guy just needs to be put out of business...

Rob
            Owner/operator
            Fairbanks Asylum

Comment

i feel your pain but......

I had a similar incident with SITD but they came through. It took a little while but not only did he refund my money but he offered a replacement horn for free if I picked it up at Transworld. He also said I would get some free gloves. LOL I just got them in the mail three weeks ago. I know he has his troubles but He came through with his promise. Tried to make it right. I respect that.
              Joe Phillips
              The Shallow Grave
              Winter Haven FL
              http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Working...
              X