Going Pro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Pro!

It was a joke. Have a great 2012 haunt season!
    Last edited by The Wilmont Estate; 10-03-2012, 09:05 PM.

Hey send me some free shit too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wilmont Estate View Post
      I am almost 100% certain I will be going pro next year. I think I am going to be transforming my local fairgrounds into a living horror movie in 2013. Lots of planning to do soon! The main reason I am making this thread is because I will be creating a much bigger event next year. Bigger than my usual 500 square foot haunt. The haunt will be growing about 2,000 square feet. I would like to ask any of you who are having a good season to donate anything. Props, fabric, lights, fog machines, masks, costumes, scent machines. ANYTHING!! If it doesn't fit your theme anymore send it my way. I'll literally take anything but circus or clown stuff. Unit 70, Ghostride, Scream Line, Gore Galore. I'll take anything that is unused from these vendors and basically any other vendor that is out there. Please I have been waiting to go pro for a while now but if I don't get anything to fill this maze and scarezone up, it won't work out. So I ask please donate. I would like to sincerely thank you in advance and want to wish everyone a great 2012 season! PM me for reply to this thread if you have anything to donate.

This is a joke right? Have you ever priced out good props? I think people would be more inclined to sell their props or trade for new ones, not give them away to another Haunter. You're not a charity you have to figure out a way to buy your own stuff not ask for handouts after all you will be doing this for profit am I right? Sheesh.

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwing View Post
        This is a joke right? Have you ever priced out good props? I think people would be more inclined to sell their props or trade for new ones, not give them away to another Haunter. You're not a charity you have to figure out a way to buy your own stuff not ask for handouts after all you will be doing this for profit am I right? Sheesh.

Jake
        I agree with Jake 100%. Besides you can find local vendors that will be more than happy to endorse you or something if your operation is as big as you say it will be. Even if you can't find a vendor to do that, you can find some good deals on ebay I am sure.
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I was joking when i said send me some free shit too. Damn I wish it was that easy. This is a business! To make money you've got to spend money.

Comment

Wilmont,
            I have no idea how you thought this would be received or how old you are. I will not give you a fish, I will teach you to fish. Watch all of these and you can make all the props you need to fill a 2,500 sq ft haunt.
            Get a heat gun and make some props!
            Allen H
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

The 2012 haunt season begins soon and has begun for many already. Someone of us are not done yet and most of us are freaking out. You guys needed someone to yell at. I nominated myself.

Comment

Please tell me no one took that legitimately seriously???

Reading everything made me chuckle, THANK YOU for a good pre-season laugh! Opening night for us is tomorrow and boy am I stressing! Anything and everything in good humor is worth a read right now haha.

I'm gonna have ghost ride custom make a last ride and send it to you, I want them to release real maggots at the end to simulate decomp, and you can test out how well that goes over!

Comment

Hey Thanks! Send it to: You had me for a second Dr.

Comment

Working...
                  X