Rare Don Post Mask Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Don Post Mask Giveaway!

Halloween Asylum was able to acquire some Don Post sample masks that did not go into production in 2012 and we're GIVING THEM AWAY! Now is the chance to get your hands on a Don Post Pumpkinhead mask & hands set, a Motel Hell Pig mask, a Vermillion Skull, and a Veridian Skull. Stop by either our Facebook page or www.HalloweenAsylum.com to enter today! There will be four drawings - one for each mask - on the first four Fridays in October. Entries are now open for the first mask.

GaaaaH!

I Would love to win the pumpkinhead mask and gloves, so I wont enter till the last week. I dont want to win one of the others then be ineligible. Looks awesome!
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Awesome eyebrows, my man... but better giveaway!

Now why would they not release that pumpkin head? It's awesome!
      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Sweet!

I thought i saw the Motel Hell pig mask in another haunt catalog? Oh well their all awesome!
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
          I thought i saw the Motel Hell pig mask in another haunt catalog? Oh well their all awesome!
          Damon
          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
          You can get the Motel Hell pig as part of a full costume - they did not release the mask separately, which I don't really understand, but that's what happened.

Comment

Psyched

The pumpkinhead mask is awesome will be entering for sure! Is that one also available with an entire costume somewhere?

Comment

I like the pig head, but I'm going to enter for all four of them. If I win the pumpkin head and hands, I'll make a deal with ya Allen!

Comment

Thanks

That works! The pig is cool as well but im a pumpkin head fan.

Comment

Working...
                X