No announcement yet.

Venting... Thanks for listening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking what I learned from the Kelly's Haunt Book, I've been working and re-working our own SOP for a year now. It's not exactly fun, but I get into it. Just when I think I've got it neat and tight, I find myself back in there refining and adding... it never stops, but it pays big time!

I'm just guessing, but I'd bet Kelly would be proud of where I've taken the knowledge he inspired me with. Now I just flip it open and start following the procedures and nothing gets overlooked and everything is orderly.

Right now I'm finishing a section on scheduling protocol and those type headaches- which lead into actor placement theory- which REALLY helped be prepared for unexpected staff cancellations. I know this is really old hat to the vets, but for me- it's been my biggest loss of sleep, now that major construction is past. We implemented my plan and this weekend everything went completely smooth- so much so I got a little paranoid that I was missing something because I was having fun!

There are still days (many, many days) that I wake up at 5am thinking about everything that needs to get done, and wondering "what the hell have I done?!"- so I feel your pain. At the end of the day though- I still love it and think about it ALL THE TIME! Like the saying goes- If you're going through hell, keep going!

With all the volunteer help we get it's amazing no tools really have disappeared permanently- they get left all over the damn place, but somehow manage to find their way home. Well except for screw bits... why can no one keep track of them!
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
    X