Hauntcon and Creative Visions pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon and Creative Visions pics

Thought I would share some pics with you guys of a few recent Creative Visions projects, and several pics from Hauntcon. There are pics of the IAHA Member Vendors who were exhibiting there, and a lot of pics of the afterhours socializing.

None of these pictures may be used or reproduced without my permission.

Due to the behind the scenes nature of many of the pics, you need to sign in to view them...below is a link...enjoy!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLan...fromshare&Ux=1

Dan
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Your shop looks like disneyland to me! I love it. I want to come work for you.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Very Cool Pics, thanks for sharing. Very Cool Shop as well. The squid looks amazing and isnt even finished, very nice.

Comment

Have to say that Im in agreeance about the shop, hmmmmmmm I think I should work with you as well!!!!!!!!!!! Great pics of the event !!!!!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Great Pics B.I.M.. The shop is always fun to see and it looks like you were making your rounds at HC as well.

Thank for sharing.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

whats the big deal with having to have a email and password to see hauntcon photos when you posted transworld pictures without having to go through this red tape whats the hauntcon secret
            Danny

Comment

He can't tell you the secret on an open forum. His life would be at risk if he did so. Lets just say that Hauntcon is an important key in the Da Vinci Code.
              sigpic
              Louis Brown
              at
              DarkWood Manor

Comment

that was gay
                Danny

Comment

No, it more idiotic than gay.
                  sigpic
                  Louis Brown
                  at
                  DarkWood Manor

Comment

Very cool... thanks for sharing!
                    "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
                    - Henry David Thoreau

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
                    - Mel Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by scaryguy666
                      whats the big deal with having to have a email and password to see hauntcon photos when you posted transworld pictures without having to go through this red tape whats the hauntcon secret
                      I would have to say it's because of the pictures of creative visons projects.
                      Brian Warner
                      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Dan, thanks for sharing your photos. Getting to see your new projects makes me feel like a kid in a candy shop.

Although, I'm beginning to wonder why a butt photo always creeps into your galleries. LOL.
                        www.mindseizure.com
                        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Thanks for the good words guys, glad you enjoyed!....I'll post some more pics soon of the finished Ecuador pieces after installation and some pics of another big job we're working on up in Detroit...
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                          X