fun show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun show!

I went to knotts scary farm last night- Im not giving a review because this is not the right place for it. It was a really good time and it was very cool to see a big park that cares about Halloween and keeps adding to their show when so many other big parks are scaling back. It is easy to see that Halloween is in their hearts.
    Im hitting the LA hayride and universal studios CA tonight
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

What brings you to LA?
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

I just came out to see a few haunts- we saw 29 attractions this weekend. Im beat.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
        I just came out to see a few haunts- we saw 29 attractions this weekend. Im beat.
        A man who is serious about Halloween, indeed! Definitely has Halloween in his heart as well.

Just made it out to Reindeer Manor last night and took in all three attractions. My official non-review? Awesome! A total revelation! I'm going to try and make it back again this season and bring friends.

C.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you had a good time BrotherMysterio. Hope to see you again.
          Daniel Burnett
          PR/Operator
          Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
          13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
          whenhingescreak.com

Comment

Originally posted by MorgueofDoom View Post
            Thanks for the kind words. Glad you had a good time BrotherMysterio. Hope to see you again.
            Oh, you're most welcome, and thank you for saying so. I think we may have met at one of Allen's workshops. I'll have to introduce myself properly if I can attend the January Gathering.

Btw, what were those rubber flaps that divided up the rooms in the dungeon? They were almost like mudflaps.

C.

Comment

Working...
            X