Stolen Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Props

Man, I knew it would happen. I planned for it. Nothing is within touching range of the trail. Every group has a guide. But it still happened. Someone or someone(s) took advantage of the twisty trails and stole one of my good masks off of a dummy, a good quality severed arm, and some other minor knick nacks. Why does it hurt so bad? Why do I want to travel back in time to catch the offender and cut off his face with the chainsaw?

We're all sitting at the actor prep camp after closing with my wife relaying how well we did both in ticket sales and customer approval and all I can think about is some jackass stuffing his pants with my props. Anyone else have a hard time emotionally with theft?

Patrick

it used to hit me hard, but in reality we just hav to let it go. No need to dwell on negativity. I would also check the area. just as often they are relocated as opposed to stolen.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

jerks

It's a really dirtbag thing to do, though. I'm sorry.

Comment

I look at it all as if you are in the party rental business. All the tables and chairs are usually there to take back but all the center pieces have been taken as souveniers. So there is a whole philosophy toward making everything glued together, welded together and immovable without equipment or knowing the secrets of how it comes apart.

Things like masks rot in a few years anyhow and are to me considered somewhat expendable or expected to be pilfered, soiled and torn up in a season. No longer some collectable unless you have a collection of all the species of skin mites. Which I already have the full set. I'm now working on turning my dogs into flea farms with the highest production rate of fleas ever! I hear flea circuses are going to come back once the economy stops completely.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Vasaline

We had problems in our maze with directional signs being tore down. A coating of vasaline on the back of signs deterred that. As soon as someone grabs the sign and feels the icky stuf they want no part of it. It is funny to get asked why was there vasaline on the back of your signs? Our reply is "Why did you try to tear it down?" Some ninny turns themselves in every year. Be careful what you put it on though.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

We wire most things down or screw them in. The shoplifters find it very frustrating.
            www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
            X