Haunted hoochie!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted hoochie!!!!!!!!!

My buddy/business partner, girlfriend and I made the trip down to the great Haunted Hoochie last night. We were very excited about making the treck down to see this haunt again.

I had been talking with Tim on here for a while about possibly meeting with him while we were down there, and he gladly obliged, to which we were all very greatful for! Very few business owners, especially in the same genre are going to take the time out of their busy schedules to talk with aspiring haunt owners. Tim was kind enough to meet with us and answer any questions we had, took us on a tour of his haunted house and just made us feel all around welcomed to his haunt. His crew was very friendly with us, and we had an amazing experience. For Tim to do this for us speaks volumes about his character, and we cant say thanks enough!

Tim, you gave us great tips and very good words of wisdom on the overall thought process, and mentality that we need to develop to one day be a great haunt. We are thankful to have had the opportunity to speak with you and see your sets up close and personal!

We all had a blast, and we know that we will definitely make more trips to the great Haunted Hoochie, the most extreme haunted house out there! We can only hope to one day be somewhere in the ballpark of what your haunted house is!

Again, thanks for your time, and hospitality, we wont forget it! And we look forward to hopefully getting to meet you again sometime!

P.S.- Anyone that has yet to see Tim's haunt! Get your a** down there and witness this thing for yourselves!

thanks for coming out...
    it was a pleasure meeting you ..
    my offer is extended to anyone who wants to come see me and take a quick look around the Hooch..
    it is something to behold...
    what did u guys think of that crowd ? told u it was about to get insane...
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Originally posted by badass View Post
      thanks for coming out...
      it was a pleasure meeting you ..
      my offer is extended to anyone who wants to come see me and take a quick look around the Hooch..
      it is something to behold...
      what did u guys think of that crowd ? told u it was about to get insane...
      Yeah, we had an awesome time man! Like I said, one day we hope to one day be in the same kinda ballpark that your haunt is at!

Oh, and I appreciated the Hatebreed song you had going on in there! I was rockin out! hahaha "A Call for Blood" is an awesome song and fit perfectly lol

Comment

Working...
      X