X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atrox Factory 2012 Video

http://www.jfrii.com/post/Atrox/1002...ATROX_0001.mov

Awsome

Love it Paul like I do everything at Atrox! Shane and it's keep rocking! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

That's the highest production values 'haunt-made/sponsored' video I've seen; whoever made it is a pro or will be.

Not counting the video Kip makes which has it's own category and purpose - for 'dramatic vignette/teaser this has no
      production quality match.

EDIT:: Checked the core URL, how many hats did Roberson wear, directed, creative design, DP, post?
      Last edited by Twin Locusts; 10-17-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks dude..

Thanks guys! It was just okay to me..
        We were going for a walking dead type stuff..He added some voice over at the end which is not on that version.. The guy shot for 3 days.. He has enough video for a full length movie.. This guy is really good...

Comment

Atrox Older version

I liked this one better. One of the same guys that did this years video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WrJq...&feature=share

Comment

Originally posted by Slain View Post
            Thanks guys! It was just okay to me..
            We were going for a walking dead type stuff..He added some voice over at the end which is not on that version.. The guy shot for 3 days.. He has enough video for a full length movie.. This guy is really good...
            Yeah, nothing novel about the narrative; I'm looking strictly at production values, light, frame composition, cut rhythm, color grading - these are all head and shoulders above what's out there. Audience usually sees the difference without identifying what it is, "something about it" is just better. Whatever the production combo was on that first clip is a keeper, I'd bet whomever directed the camera also directed lighting, that's the strength of this one.

Comment

Working...
            X