Sunday Deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Deals?

Does anyone offer a deal for a Sunday night event? Most kids have school the next day and I was curious what you do to push Sunday Nights. Thanks

We have always had pretty good Sunday's for some reason but, I have in the past offered dicounted tickets on weekday's and Sunday's from 7pm till 9pm for children. We have also offered discounted tickets for everyone the same days and times. I know a lot of haunts offer some sort of discount or family special on non weekend nights to help attract customers on those nights. One haunt near me raised thier ticket price by $5.00 this year but offered his past ticket price for weekday's as an incentive for people to come out on those night!
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

sundays

we did $2 off on the first weekend and sundays to try to drive more people to come on those dates. So far the people really dont seem to care and it has not helped at all. So, I would say if you do give a discount on Sunday and want results it has to be a pretty big discount. Maybe buy 1 get 1 free or something. We close at 10:30 on Sundays too because our actors and customers neither one want to be out late on a school/work night.

Comment

Sunday night is a good night to do a charity benefit and see if they can drive up traffic. It's also good to urge people who don't like to wait in line to go on that night.
        www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
        X