No announcement yet.

TicketLeap WTH?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TicketLeap uses Amazon services which are "in the cloud" and not a single server. I don't know why haunts don't integrate ticketing into their websites... it's not as complex as you think and you're in total control. A virtual server (shared host) can handle an e-commerce site that receives millions of visitors. The problem is finding the right company. I've gone through a lot of web hosting companies personally before I found a reputable one with excellent service and capabilities. This is what will increase your up time.

Comment

lee better get his shot together............

this should never ever happen this time of year. better servers, dammitt !!!! the east coast has to be one of the worst halloween business areas for 2012. now, with this horrible weather coming, forget this week's events.( for haunted attractions).. we are supposed to get hammered. of course, the media provides a big build up for nothing attitude. they got people so scared around her (philly suburbs), that LOWES had 283 people on a waiting list for generators. what a bunch of shit !!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X