Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFX - Composite Effects - Whipstich the Clown

CFX - Whipstich the Clown mask, Flesh without Hair

$600 + Shipping (I'll ship anyway you want, most likely FedEx Express SaverŪ to save money)

This mask was worn for 1hr and is in perfect shape, includes tan headform to store/show mask, if you want it.

Going on ebay but thought I would offer it here first.

whipstitch_mask_flesh_01.jpgwhipstitch_mask_flesh_02.jpgwhipstitch_mask_flesh_07.jpgwhipstitch_mask_flesh_08.jpg

CFX in a box

clown.JPG

Or I can get it from CFX NEW in the box for 40 bucks less... I'll give you $400 bucks for your used mask...

Comment

CFX mask

Oh snap I'll give you $425

Comment

Ripoff

Why do people try and sell CFX masks on here for retail or above? Are they stupid and don't think anyone can search for the same mask?
        Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
        sean@pixelpushersinc.com
        312.613.7326 Mobile
        847.550.6560 X 102 Office
        844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Not stupid at all.

1 week unti the big day and supply and demand can demand $. Even CFX put their masks on ebay for the last few week and some went way above retail.

Comment

Good luck

If you bought the mask at the convention it is most likely $100 cheaper than that. Haunters on here know what masks cost. Might be best to put it on ebay...

Comment

Thank you.

yes it is on ebay. I just wanted to give someone here a chance. My ebay price is even higher and two offers already.
              thank you

Comment

I don't know many haunters that are so last minute that they are on here looking for masks.
                Ebay is full of suckers, but now a days, everyone searches online. Best of luck, but I have seen that Legends of The Fog has been trying to get rid of a bunch of masks.
                Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
                sean@pixelpushersinc.com
                312.613.7326 Mobile
                847.550.6560 X 102 Office
                844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Working...
                X