Need Help with Exciting new Business Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Exciting new Business Plan

Opportunities abound for mentors, interns, prospects and any other title you would like to seek such as advisor, free consultant etc.

What is this exciting new business no one has done yet? Get ready!

The rent to own Halloween mask industry!

Start posting how you would fill out a business plan to show your bankers, see investors and generally weasel bucks out of Grandma to participate in this highly rewarding potentially high paying career.

You could be the one that sends in their old masks they no longer need or Halloween props you no longer want for free. Mentors tell interns how to refurbish them for no money at all. Then prospects go from Haunted House to Haunted house and to Home Haunt to Home Haunt and sell masks or rent masks out of the trunk of their car for pennies on the dollar of what buying a mask made in China could cost you.

You know damn straight that paying $16 for a new mask is a serious amount of money. That might represent a hundred times going through the couch for money and taking spare change off of you dad's dresser. Now you can be who you want to be for Halloween for $1.50 per year.

Seeking advice on filing for LLC status, we need to form an association to spread the word about Halloween safety tips to the entire planet with the catch that it is sponsored by out rent to own mask firm and holdings company.

What do you think? Ask not what you are going to get, ask what stuff that you spent your hard earned dollars on you can give to someone else with no strings attached!

Thankyou in advance for any and all responces!
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

I'm thinking the sales force would also provide their own vehicles and be on strictly comission only. Still I think this project needs to start out with about $150,000. Anyone have stacks of cash in their house and it's too hard to go through the narrow paths in your house because of all the cash piled up? Here is the solution for you. You can help the world! And by that I mean me.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Someone has already loaned me Kelly Allen's book but I can't read and I have been told I'm a sad man that needs counciling on another thread. Well here is your chance to make sure I can get the therapy I obvously need and get reprogrammed into making fewer and less wordy posts! It's all up to you the fine people of Hauntworld to do all this for me and start whipping out important business plan elements.
      sigpic

Comment

I called representatives of the local costume shop and they said it really wasn't a bad idea. I know it is a silly idea but somehow it will work anyhow because the bottom line is me spending all the seed money on therapy of some kind. YOu could include in all your suggestions what kind of therapy will take care of posting too much and being too helpful on an internet forum, any critism is completely welcome!

I thought about writing in and saying Goodbye Hauntworld Forever but why should I do that when I can get everyone involved in spending hundreds of dollars on an idea and ending up with mear quarters, laundry money if you will. That's my passion. Clean clothes and a dream.

Again thanks in advance for any contributions.
        sigpic

Comment

What do you think about the tag line: Buy now, have your mom pay later? Catchy?
          sigpic

Comment

You aint right. I thought I was crazy.

Comment

Thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

Being Crazy is actually a lot of work, I just make it look easy.
                sigpic

Comment

Let me check my couch cushions and see what I can come up with. I always have stacks of cash falling out of my pockets. I hate it when that happens. The only consolation is finding money I forgot I had. Or Easter Eggs I never found.

Comment

Working...
                  X