Scare in hag room not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scare in hag room not working

I have a detailed hag room with lots to see. I love it. I have the dirty old chair with the stuffing and mice coming out of it with the back of the chair the first thing they see. Anti Feng Shui .
    I have a hag open the door to let them in. I have the other creepy hag on the ouiji board. We have been asking them to put their hand in the box to get the key to get out and someone flies out overhead to startle scare when they attempt to reach in. It's too high up I think. Maybe 8 feet up.
    We are only scaring 50% of the people.
    How do we get a scare out of this room next weekend?
    We lowered the ledge on the wall to 5 feet already. We are all brainstorming but can't get the big scare idea yet.

Where's the box in relation to the actor flying out overhead? Are they having to look down to the box? Do they have there backs to the actor doing the scare?

If the actor is coming over the top of the wall why not hang the key on the wall near where the actor would come out. The focus would be on the key as well as in the direction of the unsuspected scare and they'd be more like to see them.
    Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it… Autograph your work with excellence!

Comment

Then the hag asks "what key did you get child? Hold it up to the light." Then swoop.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Hey that might work!! Along with lowering the height of the ledge.
        The actor swoops out right over the box, but I would love to figure out a way they could swiftly slide out to the waist instead of just hands and face.
        Actor was loud and had a light on their face, but many customers wouldn't even look up.

Comment

You are to scary Wellington, if the customers are not looking at anything but how to get out of you're haunt.Job Well Done. They are Scared.

Comment

There might be an ornamental light hanging or out from the wall on a bracket and it is hold it to the "green light" as if it might do something. Like the key might do some kind of Indiana Jones thing and maybe the key has a little glass ruby or something glued on it. The light is above their head and so you have to extend your hand with the key above your head, every one else in the room also looks up expecting something and give it a second to wait for the phenominon to occur and then the scare.
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

A picture would sure help.
              www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
              X