Insurance help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance help

So, because of this fiasco with my old place, I am now in scramble mode trying to get ins for my new location. I have an agreement with the new place, a blessing from the new fire inspector, I have all my walls at the new place, and chalked out the layout, but can not build til I get the ins certificate. Any ideas on where I can go to get INs fast?
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Yes.

Call Gold Coast Specialty Insurance and ask for Frank. He's who we get our policy from. Make sure you let him know that ShadowBox Theatre Company referred you.

http://www.goldcoastspecialtyinsuran...ntact%20us.htm

I'm SOOOO glad things are gonna work out, Honey!!!!!

Comment

Glad to hear that the glimmer of hope has been restored, Ron! Keep us in the loop!!! We're keeping our fingers & toes crossed for you!
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Man, you have got a lot of halloween spirit. I think after the first set back I would have been crushed. I hope you pull it off!
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

The only thing keeping me going is:

A) All the support from you guys.
          B) The support from a couple of local haunts. I am quickly finding out who my real friends are.
          C) The greatest crew a haunter could hope for and their willingness to "get er done."
          D) The hope/belief that all of this will make me stonger and that everything happens for a reason.......
          E) The love of the screaming customers and the rush of a long line of people.....
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Did you find insurance?

Comment

Yes, definitely give Gold Coast a call. Frank is awesome!

Chip "Pigman" DeLong
              www.pigmanslair.com
              Chip "Pigman" DeLong
              Scared to the Bone Productions
              Pigman's Lair Haunted Attraction
              Chelsea/Ann Arbor MI
              www.pigmanslair.com

Comment

Working...
              X