Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

attention Haunters entire haunt inventory in DFW for sale !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attention Haunters entire haunt inventory in DFW for sale !!!

After 20 yrs and much consideration I am tired and am officially done !!! I have an entire haunt inventory for sale after the end of this season I have 100 custom zombie statics, air cannons and animations, lights , sound system , costumes , masks roughly 30 walls air compressor / supplys 7 real coffins , autopsy table 2 gurneys 4 candelabras, furniture/ fireplace , plants, flowers. tomb stones, body parts chainsaws (static and working) 3d black light canvas, 3 camo nets foggers, tvs and much more ( wall system 65 walls, ticket booth and facade not included but added if other partner agrees ) The haunt is actually in operation thru Halloween and can be seen in actual use this weekend !! I hate to let this all go as it is in excellent shape and has served me well but I need a change and want to see it go to good use .

thanks Patrick
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

can you email me more info on this such as price and maybe a little more detailed list of what you have and pics if you can.
    thanks taylor tay_bigdaddy@yahoo.com

Comment

I have the same request a few pictures and pricing. Thank you for your time..... Matt "admin at manufacturedfear dot com"

for some reason I can not get my email link so show up corecctly
      Last edited by ManufacturedFear; 10-29-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Hi there Here is a video we just took see if theres anything there you might need and let me know thanks !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B145_vH9x2Q&feature=plcp
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

interested send pics to Riedell595@aol.com

Comment

Greetings
            for those who might be interested If this has not sold I will be taking this off the market Saturday 11,10,12 and making plans for 2013 use
            thanks

Comment

As I said I wont be availible to view until thanksgiving week, so that counts me out But regardless its some cool stuff, good luck with your sale!
              http://limbohaunt.com
              Twitter: @LimboHaunt

Comment

Just starting out

I would love to come look at what all you have, We are very interested in props and wall systems. I can be in dfw next weekend to look if you are available..

Comment

Thank you everyone for your interest . We have sold the haunt and it is off the market.

Comment

Working...
                  X