Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fyi DFW haunt selling out after season ends !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fyi DFW haunt selling out after season ends !!!

After 20 yrs and much consideration I am tired and am officially done !!! I have an entire haunt inventory for sale after the end of this season I have 100 custom zombie statics, air cannons and animations, lights , sound system , costumes , masks roughly 30 walls air compressor / supplys 7 real coffins , autopsy table 2 gurneys 4 candelabras, furniture/ fireplace , plants, flowers. tomb stones, body parts chainsaws (static and working) 3d black light canvas, 3 camo nets foggers, tvs and much more ( wall system 65 walls, ticket booth and facade not included but added if other partner agrees ) The haunt is actually in operation thru Halloween and can be seen in actual use this weekend !! I hate to let this all go as it is in excellent shape and has served me well but I need a change and want to see it go to good use .

thanks Patrick
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Hi there Here is a video we just took see if theres anything there you might need and let me know thanks !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B145_vH9x2Q&feature=plcp
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

The manequin lady in the room with the metal coffin is HOT! Swing!
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Greetings
        for those who might be interested If this has not sold I will be taking this off the market Saturday 11,10,12 and making plans for 2013 use

Comment

The haunt has sold thank you for your interest !!!

Comment

Working...
          X