it's all good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's all good.

A few moments ago a car pulled up infront I could hear them talking with the window down. I was looking out the second floor window , bobbing my head up and down like a robot.(maybe they saw me?)
    A flash from a camera came from their car, playing on their possible guilt for snapping a picture, I let out a nutty cackle , they let out quick screams(sounded about three different people, all female?)
    I might have just scared away some customers, but they will remember this for quite awhile..and probably will return for a tour...someday...
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Are you sure it was from the "nutty cackle" or because there was a possibility that they had seen you through the window and your bathrobe was open?

Either way, I'm sure it is etched permanently in theirs brains :lol:
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

LOL, pretty goodyou can give a person the creaps before they even get out of their car. WAY TO GO JIM! Mybe the girls will be back with some boy's to protect them?

Brian

Comment

Many years ago I had a call:"I am bring some guys to see your house tonight, I would like you to scare them as soon as we get out of the car."
        Hours later I had waited awhile, a small beat-up little car parked across the parking lot from my house, it was just beginning to get dark.
        Four guys emerged from the car and were walking spread out like gunslingers all in a line, arms out to their sides like they had on holsters, they were walking s l o w l y....
        "See, it's not that scary, it's more like artwork." The one voice said, they were maybe within 30 feet of my house when I yelled out the open second floor window, "Get Out! Don't Come Back Again!"
        I threw a dummy out the window!
        I screamed for the dummy:"AAAAA!"
        I ran as fast as I could down through the house to the front parking lot, just in time to see just their car's tailights at the corner headed away from me real fast!
        Years later one of those guys did come back and take the house tour, he told me all about it.

A couple of weeks ago right after I took the money for the tickets for 18 teenagers to see the house I closed the ticket window, turned off all my outside lights and through the hidden speaking tube to the front door said,"Go Home, We Are Closed!"
        Lots of FUN!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim,
          Love your stories...You need to write a book!
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Was that a request for one from the old vault?
            Sure, here's an oldie but a goodie:

I once had a helper who wasn't always just too bright......
            Back then admission waa measley $2.oo a person, so all summer long I would see alot of high school and college kids coming here , sometimes a couple times a month.
            One Friday there might have been 30 here , another 45 on Saturday and maybe another 25 on Sunday? It was a good weekend.
            That Monday my adult helper (older than ME!) asked me if I remembered this one particulair group that came here that last Friday night?
            "No?"
            "Well, I was hiding in the wine cellar and as they entered the room one girl said, "I think I don't like the guy who runs this place!" (Meaning Me.)

Then he told me what another girl in that group said, "I dunno? I think I would like to sleep with him!"
            ..........And he waited three days to tell me this!!!??
            I was single, I had nobody! At least if he had told me that night I could have had a look at her?
            Whata Pal he was!??
            HAHAHAHAH!
            Of course I know how and why this story is near and dear to alot of you young-guy haunters......( The pursuit of the female is why you work in a haunt!! Right?) hahahah!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X