Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are all you guys doing on the East Coast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are all you guys doing on the East Coast?

What is the status of all the east coast haunts... I hope you are all doing okay! Give some updates!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Hanging in there in Central PA. Winds are about 20 mph and drizzle for rain. Had to move stuff out of our basement just in case we ran into an issue. Our building is right along a creek. Hopeful it stays away. Been raining since yesterday.

Comment

Maryland/DC getting pounded. Very High winds and heavy rain hovering over us the entire time. Won't soon forget this storm....gusts in the 70's on the shore and up to 60 mph in our area.

Allan

Comment

hang in there, Allan................

i have the same stuff 100 miles north up the road from you. check your e-mails. thanks !!!!!!

Comment

I live on the water! Long Island sound is my backyard, here, have some pics lolImageUploadedByTapatalk1351573678.656922.jpg
          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351573708.203690.jpg
          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351573775.935502.jpg

The worst was when it was dark and I couldn't get many pics, trees fell everywhere and that birdhouse in the last pic FLEW! And our dock/walkway was totally underway and the ramp leading to the dock was about 45+ degrees in the air before it got too dark to see and we don't have a flashlight big enough to see it....I'm sure once it gets light out it will get pretty real. Water is receding now

Comment

Underwater** not underway, sorry posting from my phone

Comment

Craziness!

Robert Frankenberg here from TwitchTwitch Productions. Long Island has been devastated. Lindenhurst is virtually completely underwater. I live in Centereach in the middle of the island and all the transformers around us have exploded and there 5 trees down alone in my yard. Fire Island has been virtually destroyed, Home ripped right off there stilts. It's a very sad day here.

Comment

Freakin' Sandy!

We'll as most know my haunt never got open this year due to union issues but I'm located about 10 miles outside of Atlantic City and took a direct hit . I have never seen water damage like this before in my lifetime. I was born in the hurricane of '62 (Donna) which did record damage to the barrier islands but this has far surpassed that! I've got numerous friends & family members who's cars, homes & businesses have been completely destroyed by the oceans power & tidal flood surges. Really heartbreaking. But as our Gov said "this is New Jersey - we don't take a punch without punching back" LOL he's the best! we'll be back stronger than ever. I hope others in the surrounding states survived Sandy's wrath without any loss of life & as little damage to your properties as possible!

Godspeed,

P.
                Jim Pashley
                The FEAR FACTORY
                www.thefearfactorynj.com
                855-NJ HAUNT
                sigpic
                "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Southern VA still a bit breezy

Winds gusting between 30 and 50 here in South Virginia (NC and VA border). Steady drizzling rain all night, but the wind has been the worse of this storm for us. No real damage to speak of thankfully. The haunt has some minor damage from wind (outside tents, etc). Everything is repairable and we will be back in operation in time for tomorrow night. We were spared thankfully, but our hearts and prayers go out to all those north of us.
                  Travis "Big T" Russell
                  President
                  Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

We were lucky

here in cny we got 60mph winds and minimal rain luckily we are done for the season as of last weekend. Was very scary tho seeing what was happening downstate and what could have headed our way.
                    Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
                    Visions Of Fear Productions

Comment

Working...
                    X