Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling two scarefactory wenidengo black & white , unit 70 static props , ghostride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling two scarefactory wenidengo black & white , unit 70 static props , ghostride

I have for sale one scarefactory black wenidengo & one white wendenigo animated with controls & fog blast out of mouth $3900.00 each

i have tons of unit 70 bodies for sale male and female purchased new 2012

i have alot of ghostride full & half hanging bodies male & female purchased new in 2012

i also have a complete 3d clown haunt for sale with vortex , air cannons , clown death maze , led uv blacklights all walls and the complete 4000sq ft haunt was painted by stuart smith. The terror under the big top will be sold with the 12 ft facade & all artwork

also have over 60 silicone masks for sale

i also have the house of terror for sale & the butchers revenge if anyone is interested

please contact us at info@pureterror.com or call 845-391-0071

we plan to add pictures and video to our facebook page & youtube soon check out pureterror screampark on facebook & pureterrorny on youtube for video and pictures soon

Originally posted by Haunt Bob View Post
    I have for sale one scarefactory black wenidengo & one white wendenigo animated with controls & fog blast out of mouth $3900.00 each

i have tons of unit 70 bodies for sale male and female purchased new 2012

i have alot of ghostride full & half hanging bodies male & female purchased new in 2012

i also have a complete 3d clown haunt for sale with vortex , air cannons , clown death maze , led uv blacklights all walls and the complete 4000sq ft haunt was painted by stuart smith. The terror under the big top will be sold with the 12 ft facade & all artwork

also have over 60 silicone masks for sale

i also have the house of terror for sale & the butchers revenge if anyone is interested

please contact us at info@pureterror.com or call 845-391-0071

we plan to add pictures and video to our facebook page & youtube soon check out pureterror screampark on facebook & pureterrorny on youtube for video and pictures soon
    Prices would be nice

Comment

Some pictures too.

Comment

We emailed him for pictures and prices without a response. Anybody know anything??

Comment

I haven't heard from them either, then I see they're in New York. Give them the benefit of the doubt, they probably are going through some sh*t, and this is the last thing on their mind

Comment

Bob is cool. He always answers. Something must be wrong. Straight shooter and a man of his word.

Stew

Comment

Didnt know they were in NY. We sure hope they are ok. Guess we"ll wait til he responds. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Reply to everyone that has contacted me by email / hauntworld wenidengo black white

So let me thank everyone for there interest in the props I have for sale. I have received everyone's emails and calls and I will reply in the next few days with video and pictures of the props for sale and the Haunted Houses for sale. For people who do not know me I own Pureterror Screampark & I'm a vendor at Transworld with Pureterror Products. We build & breakdown Pureterror each year. Pureterror is 47 miles outside of NYC we closed the Haunt one day sooner to store all the props into Storage before the storm hit and I'm thankful we did because we got hit hard the haunt didn't get it that bad some walls fell but no big deal because we removed everything from inside the haunts. I lost must of my roof at my house and a few large trees destroyed my fence around the backyard. So me and my team have been hard at work cleaning up and breakdown and storing the haunts. What I'm saying to all that are interested in everything I'm selling is I have alot going on now because of the storm and we HAVE to get Pureterror stored away because now we have another storm that is coming in on Wednesday. Please bear with me a few more days and I will post videos & pictures of all the stuff for sale with Prices and if you would like to drive out to pick up the props everything is in my storage unit ready to go.

Comment

Glad you came out of the storm safe - Things can be rebuilt as long as you and everyone else came out in good shape

Comment

Working...
                  X