Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25' w x 16' h -- Inflatable Horned Skull w/ Movable Jaw!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25' w x 16' h -- Inflatable Horned Skull w/ Movable Jaw!!!

Hello!

I have designed and manufactured this Skull for an event in NEW YORK CITY. I am putting it on the market at a seasonal close out price. Used Skull shown has sold to a European market and the price shown is for NEW product! Feel free to customize the Color to fit your specific Haunt!

The Skull requires (1) 120v standard outlet and inflates in seconds. It also has rigging point in the eyes for lighting/LED's and the entire Skull is rigged with three points on the top. The jaw is is on hinges allowing it to move for posistioning and to add more effect!!

Season Close out price: $1,999.00 + shipping (Ground Standard within Continental U.S.)

Please PM me for more information and please allow 3 weeks for manufacturing and delivery.
    Take a look at the photos attached.

We look forward to hearing from you!
    www.algorythym.com
    www.facebook.com/algorythymdesigns
    Last edited by Algorythym_Designs; 11-20-2012, 02:09 PM. Reason: AFTER SEASON SALE!!!!!

End of season discount

I am willing to discount the price for "END OF SEASON"... PM me if your interested

Comment

ENDO OF SEASON SALE!!! (Post Edited)

Season Close out price: $1,999.00 + shipping (Ground Standard within Continental U.S.) POST EDITED
      Please PM for details.

Comment

Sale ends soon!

Sale ends on Dec 31, 2012.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Comment

Price reduced!!!!

Hello all!

We have reduced the price of this Skull until DEC 31, 2012 for the season close out on our Halloween products.

Purchase Price $1,599.00 + Shipping

Sale ends at the end of the month. Hope to hear from you soon!

Please call or PM!
          720-938-8937
          Last edited by Algorythym_Designs; 12-05-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Only TWO more weeks to take advantage of the LOWEST price on these pieces.
            Please PM or cantact me via telephone 720-938-8937

Comment

The price will stay at the SALE price until the Halloween Season. Please respond if your interested! Thanks!

Comment

Cool skull question/comment

I love this thing with the right lighting it will look like a real skull. My question/comment is those of you who don't know your lighting to make it realistic, could use UV Paint and have a hell-of-a 3d prop here.
                Can UV paint be used on this?
                RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
                http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

Comment

To answer your question about the UV paint... Yes. We can use UV ink to print on the material as well.

Comment

Just reaching out to the people who were interested in this.

Comment

This item is still Available!

Comment

This item is still Available!

Comment

What would be the up-charge to have it done in UV ink?

Comment

Also on your site you show planets.. how much would a large moon be that lights from the inside?

Comment

tonguesandwich

Unfortunately the printers we have cannot print wit UV paint. However, we can do "Flourecent" colors to compliment any UV accents that you can paint on yourself.

I have a 9' Moon already in stock which sells for $399.99 + Shipping.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. We look forward to doing business with you!

Comment

Working...
                              X