2012 Season Video Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Season Video Footage

So I've done a better job at actually documenting customers reactions and the actors scares this season. Progressively through the month I've made best of montages from the previous weekend and was wondering if anyone else does this or collects video footage of the season? I've managed pretty well with just a GoPro and IR lights for the dark areas and thought I would share this last weekend hoping to start a thread with other haunts in action.

Matthew Rairden
    Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
    Project Manager
    Find us on Facebook
    www.circleofash.com

Graystone Haunted Manor of Longview Texas does this.... It's a blast to see their reactions.
    Last edited by NightmareAftershockLLC; 10-30-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Here is a video that I put together based on some of the footage that I got at last year's Fear Fair.

News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
      Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

IR Lighting!

Vengeance, what do you use for IR lights? I have some darkl areas I would like to put a GoPro into but need a light source
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

So I have played with a few different IR light sources, the first being just a IR flashlight which I purchased from Amazon for about $15. You can also easily make one with a regular LED flashlight from walmart, a IR LED and appropriate resistor from Radio Shack. The second, better source was an external battery which powered a IR security light that was about 3 inches in diamater and housed about 20 IR LED's. I just put the battery source in a back pocket and plugged the IR light into it, ran the cord under my top and had the light mounted with the GoPro on my chest.
          Matthew Rairden
          Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
          Project Manager
          Find us on Facebook
          www.circleofash.com

Comment

Working...
          X