Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAJOR Investment Opportunity!

Hello fellow haunters!

My name is Brent Anderson, and I am the Creative Director for Crimsonwood Productions! We are Alberta's first professional haunt company and we need your help!

If you are from the states you are probably unaware of the lack of professional haunts up here in Canada. 6 years ago, my sister and I started our company which has been creating fully interactive and professional haunted attractions in commercial warehouses for businesses and organizations willing to pay for our creativity and prop collection. A year ago we hit the "go big or go home" phase of things and have been working hard to obtain funding to create a permanent haunted attraction in our area.

As some of you probably know, banks and grants arnt exactly helpful when it comes to our industry. We have already developed a working business plan and applied for many grants but we are need funding from an investor or as a loan to make this dream come true! And what could be a better place than all of our fellow haunters just below the border?

Why us? We have been developing our knowledge and our haunt for the past 6 years in an area with ZERO competition. We have done our research in the states and see all of the successful haunts that have plenty of competition within an hour drive! We do not have this type of competition up here but the interest is overwhelming! This opportunity could be very rewarding for the right type of investor and we are hoping to time this with the "halloween boom" that seems to be slowly hitting our community in the last few years.

Please help us become the first in our province to create a truly terrifying and creative haunt like nobody has ever seen!

To see some of our past years please visit our website at: www.CrimsonwoodManor.wix.com/Crimsonwood

If you have any questions or would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact me directly at CrimsonwoodProductions@gmail.com

Any advice on the topic of "funding" would also be very appreciated!

Thank you in advance to our fellow haunters for both your past and future help at making this dream come true!

Sincerely,

Brent Anderson
    Creative Director
    CRIMSONWOOD PRODUCTIONS
    Edmonton, Alberta Canada
    Last edited by Crimsonwood; 10-31-2012, 12:04 AM. Reason: Correcting email address

Any advice would be appreciated!

Comment

Here's the answer, but not the one you're looking for: http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...cquiring-Funds

Comment

Hey Brent. I actually live in Beaumont, I'm sure you know where that is! I think that both Edmonton and all of Alberta are in a dire need of haunted attractions. When I first started reading your post, I thought that you were Screamfest, which I am not a fan of. I love Halloween. I'm 22, I live at home still but every halloween we do up the house/yard, which not alot of people around here do. I think that something like this would do amazing in Edmonton, especially if it would be permanent. While I cannot offer any investment at this time, I would love to help out in any way I can. Like I said, I love Halloween, we are planning for the house/yard for 2013, and I think that you wouldn't have any problem attracting customers to this kind of attraction. Like you said in your post, there is nothing here. West Ed was fun the first time, when I was 10 years old, Fort Edmonton Park is a unique setting, but waiting 90 minutes to get into one house is no fun, and like I said earlier, I am not a fan of Screamfest. I look forward to seeing how this progresses, I'm following you on facebook, and I will stay in contact with you.

Dustyn

Comment

Good Luck

Hey Brent,

Thanks for the opportunity. Unfortunately we have decided we can lose our ass on our own. Thanks.

Buck

I crack myself up!
          Capt.Chaos
          Fear Asylum Haunted House
          Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
          X