HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Why can't I log on to haunt world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Why can't I log on to haunt world. 
    Gaffney, South Carolin, during the summer - Marathon Key, Florida during the wintera
    all I get is "server not found". I am not the only one. What's the deal.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, www.tentsandsigns.com. george@tentsandsigns.com. For the fastest response please call! (I talk much better than I type)

2. Default  
    I have this same problem on my desktop computer. Can log on with my wife's desktop, as well as her tablet.

3. Default I have been here 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Numerous times today, logging off , shut of the computer, log back in....no problem from here.

4. Default  
    From the 2nd week in October til just today I wasn't able to log on and received the same server message.

5. Default  
    I had the same problem. Couldn't get on for weeks, then it started loading again, like it never happened.
    My student loans haunt me more than any ghost ever could.

Dark Realms

Composer/Sound Designer Official Site

6. Default  
    Are any of you using Charter for Internet?
    My student loans haunt me more than any ghost ever could.

Dark Realms

Composer/Sound Designer Official Site

7. Default  
    I am , but everything else was working fine..all other sites loaded. Just not HA. I actually posted about it on the FB page and in emails but received no reply. Actually happened the same time I had this issue with my current subscription. I was charged but there is no record of it. :?

8. Default Flamethrower sale 
    Gaffney, South Carolin, during the summer - Marathon Key, Florida during the wintera
    I'm back. Just logged in like nothing was ever wrong. Check the trading post for the sale info.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, www.tentsandsigns.com. george@tentsandsigns.com. For the fastest response please call! (I talk much better than I type)

9. Default  
    I'm confused how does everyone make posts if they can't log in... if there is ever a problem email me and we'll look into it!

Larry

10. Default  
    I couldn't log in last month only this month. I did mention it in the same email I sent asking about my subscription which I still haven't heard about. :/ I did also post about two or three times on the FB page.

Thread Information