Why can't I log on to haunt world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I log on to haunt world.

all I get is "server not found". I am not the only one. What's the deal.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

I have this same problem on my desktop computer. Can log on with my wife's desktop, as well as her tablet.

Comment

I have been here

Numerous times today, logging off , shut of the computer, log back in....no problem from here.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

From the 2nd week in October til just today I wasn't able to log on and received the same server message.

Comment

I had the same problem. Couldn't get on for weeks, then it started loading again, like it never happened.
          Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Are any of you using Charter for Internet?
            Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

I am , but everything else was working fine..all other sites loaded. Just not HA. I actually posted about it on the FB page and in emails but received no reply. Actually happened the same time I had this issue with my current subscription. I was charged but there is no record of it. :?

Comment

Flamethrower sale

I'm back. Just logged in like nothing was ever wrong. Check the trading post for the sale info.
                George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

I'm confused how does everyone make posts if they can't log in... if there is ever a problem email me and we'll look into it!

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I couldn't log in last month only this month. I did mention it in the same email I sent asking about my subscription which I still haven't heard about. :/ I did also post about two or three times on the FB page.

Comment

Can't log on

Larry, I could log on through a borrowed computer and blackberry but my desk top and 2 lap tops only showed the "server not found" screen.

Comment

Working...
                      X