Election Year Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election Year Blues

For those haunt owner who have been in business for many years. Have you ever noticed a decline in attendance on election years?

Not like this. It was my worste year in 26. I rewally don't think that the election had much to do with it though. Most of our customers are teens and young 20's. They are not for the most part all that interested in politics.
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Teens

Your right they are not effected by politics but most of them get their money from their parents. A teller at our bank told me the other day several bank customers said they are not spending money until after the election. That is what got me thinking about our low numbers.

Comment

Working...
      X