50% off Halloween Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% off Halloween Sale!

Due to a fire at my house on Halloween Im just posting this now. Everything on my site is half off! Im trying to recoupe from a fire that set my porch on fire and damaged it sevearly and left smoke damage inside my house. All props are kept in my shop behind my house. So everything there is fine. So basically Im trying to sell everything I have at cost. If your interested or would like to help a fellow haunter please call me. Please note commercials are not included nor are queline entertainment. But if your interested I can give you a great deal on that as well. Some items are limited so call if interested after you read this ad.
    Thanks!
    Damon Carson
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    573 253 6508
    Damon Carson

do the prices on the website already reflect the 50% off or is there an additional 50% off from the shown prices. I want to buy your UV ink stamp pad. I am interested in purchasing for $10, but not for the listed $20. Let me know. Thanks!
    Nathan

Comment

Yes!

You just cut the price in half! Give me a call and I can give you the info you need! It would be half and whatever shipping would be that wont be much its a small item.
      Thanks,
      Damon
      573 253 6508
      Damon Carson

Comment

sent you a pm.

sent you a private message.
        thanks
        damon
        Damon Carson