Anybody else feeling the withdrawal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Night=Nov. 10th! WOW!

We saw a large number of Newbies here last night (we had "0" all week long )
    They were all So Much FUN! Many female newbies too and it wasn't even a bachelorette party!
    Non-stop laughing and screaming for the last group of 12 for the entire 90 minutes they were in-house!
    This kind of "Fun-For Jim" is what keeps me addicted to entertaining people and re-charges my "Battery"!
    There is quite an amount of physical labor and exertion involved in me taking a group through here and then re-setting the house quickly for the next group.
    A couple that went through yesterday afternoon were talking about this house afterwards around the campfire where they were staying, a few miles away from here, all laughing and adding to "the legend"!
    Yesterday some tourists were looking at the house and I was asked how I got into doing what I do here?
    My answer was:"I have always been seen as "creative", artisit, and slightly Strange.........."
    The inquisitor laughed as my personal truth hit him in his face, ears open and everything!
    "There you go!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X