The Day After...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Day After...

Its the day after another LONG SEASON... I cut my grass, raked leaves, ate dinner with the family now I'm off to see Silent Hill and then finally watch Walking Dead.

One day of doing something for myself... tomorrow its off to finishing building our IAAPA booth, and tearing down Creepyworld.

Then we'll be working daily on getting Darkness ready to open again for TW... it just never seems to end around here.

So what did all you guys do today ... put your feet up what?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I started on taking down our haunt. Moving out all of the electrical and air lines and removing the props. Animatronics, advertising banners, and decorations are next. Then the carpenters and laborers come in on Tuesday to take it all down. Organized chaos.
    Can't wait to see The Darkness at Transworld.
    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile
    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Slept. Woke up, almost strategically around 11, so I could take a nap. Ate dinner with the family, dvr'd the Steeler game, napped, watched the game and went to bed early. Long time coming for this kind of day!
      Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Recovered from some family matters, reorganized my shed and cleaned it out, and worked out at the gym. I wish I had went to see Silent Hill, hoping to find time this week to do it.
        Jared Layman

Comment

Still work to do

Slept in, till about 11AM, and then started the chaos of loading out the outside stuff. Camp Nightmare and the ticket area. This is the first year we didnt have to load out The Plague as we are now in a semi-permanent building (nothing is forever so we will wait and see). Worked our tails off two days getting everything outside taken care of so Saturday was our day of relaxation and doing nothing.

Jammed on the guitar Saturday night with some friends, drank some whiskey, and talked about next year!
          Travis "Big T" Russell
          President
          Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
          X