Rest In Peace NightmareTony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare Tony.

.. and late night phone calls.....very informative and fun!
    I was looking forward to meeting him when he moved to the midwest for a while....
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sorry to hear that. You know Tony had all kinds of broken amusement park stuff stashed in his backyard. Anyone who might head out that way snap some photos... the guy was an enthusiast through and though! I'm pretty sure he lived in LA area somewhere. He was a very unique person. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Jim, I remember when we would call you late at night on a 3-way. Those conversations were always crazy and fun. And Larry couldn't have said it better - he loved theme parks and amusement rides more than anyone else i know. He was always telling me little facts here and there about the parks and their rides, particularly coasters and dark rides. He was one-of-a-kind for sure.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. Sorry to hear about a loss to our industry...
          Kirk Boemmel
          Dark Ghost Manor
          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Service Details

For those who may be interested in the services for Tony, the details are:

Service: 3-4 pm Saturday November10

Hillside Chapel at Rose Hills
            3888 Workman Mill Road, Whittier, CA 90601
            1-562-699-0921
            (Please enter at gate 17)

Reception: 5 pm
            Crown Plaza Hotel,
            6121 E. Telegraph Rd. Commerce Ca 90040

Comment

Like many on this Forum, if you were very active you had to interact with Tony!! We agreed on some things and disagreed on others. But the one thing no one can argue with was his passion!! I would have to say he was the original "Haunt Hoarder". Forever collecting stuff for the haunt he hoped someday to open!! His tireless work on the JB stuff will benefit haunters for generations.

Argue with him or agree with him... you just had to like him!!! NIGHTMARE TONY....you will be missed!!!

Rich
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
              X