3D Haunted House for sale with Laser Tag system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Haunted House for sale with Laser Tag system

Nightmare Factory in Corpus Christi is selling our 3D wicked world haunted house with black lighting and props. 8k or OBO
    We have about 100 black and white panels with nice 3D art from 20 year veteran artist. Added 30 3D panels from last years 3D haunt as well.
    We have a layout design for you with moving walls if you want to keep same layout. Wildfire paints used.
    It has 8ft ankle blaster, air horn, bubble machine, latex body parts, laser vortex, black light fixtures and bulbs. Also we can throw in about 200 new 3D glasses.

We also have a Huge professional Laser Tag system Laser Storm by Laser wars Inc, which supports and provides warranty for last 18years and going.

Shop around and see my price is the best around.

Will provide pics of 3D shortly. You are responsible for transportation but I will provide the labor to load.
    We are only asking 16k for all or can split Laser tag and Haunt. Better deal with purchase of complete deal but will break up.
    First come first server Haunt is still up from this year but will be taken down soon. Sorry for delay working on X-mas haunt.
    Nightmare Factory
    Jon Orta
    www.NightmareFactoryHauntedHouse.com
    512-769-0765
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nightmarefactory; 11-11-2012, 07:56 PM.

lazer tag

Interested in the lazer tag! email price a nd pics to ira.beumer@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Comment

I am interested in the entire package. How many laser tag sets are included? Please email me at Phillip.white.1@asu.edu. Thank you!

Comment

Interested in 3-D. Do you have more pictures availible?
        http://limbohaunt.com
        Twitter: @LimboHaunt

Comment

Have more pics and short video

Have pics of 27 vests and fanny packs for laser tag excitement in Haunted House.
          Send me your email and I will reply if little slow sorry working on X-mas Haunt.
          jonorta@swbell.net

Comment

itsmeadamc@gmail.com . Again im interested in 3-D part of this, if willing to sell separately please include a price.
            http://limbohaunt.com
            Twitter: @LimboHaunt

Comment

Working...
            X